1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What to name the website

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by prpitdawg, Jun 6, 2009.

1. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

we are trying to think of a name to put on the website. mostly all that will be on it are the real facts (not that hsus bs). also facts about how dirty hsus, peta, and the aspca. there's probably also going to be a spot for donations. right now, we are in need of a name. something catchy that will grab someone's attention. thanks in advance.

2. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

3. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

come on. all the intelligent people on here and only one response. i need a name to start the myspace page, website, and facebook page.

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

dunno... how bout..

The Truth is Now Told

ima ask around

5. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i like the direction that name is heading.

6. short1

short1 Big Dog

Truth Be Told

7. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

thanks guys. i'm hoping to figure out how to do a poll after say a week or so of suggestions. i like having the word truth in the title.

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

or Facts=Truth

9. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

How about fighting4truth.org?

10. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i love that name. it says so much with so little.

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Hmmmm. I love fighting4life, but we're trying to reach ignorant people here, not those who are already educated. I think a name like pitbullsbite.com may be more useful. It's not as cool sounding as fighting4truth, BUT it will draw in those who are LOOKING for negative info on our breed only to be sucker punched by the truth once they get there. And isn't that the point - to spread the truth to the ignorant?

Just my suggestion.

12. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I like this:)

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Why Not "THE KILLING TRUTH" Thats what they Do.

14. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

YES!! That's the one:)

15. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

that's a good idea kinda like reverse psychology right?

16. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Very good point, I think you are right...