1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what sport do you like & what team do you support.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by odinslad, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Re: what sport do you like & what team do you support.

lol il bet my bottom pound that utd get further than rangers in the champions league.

2. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

If rangers dont go throgh to the next round ill eat my dick . thats how comfident i am :p

3. KBK

KBK Big Dog

My main sport is boxing, train 4/5 times a week, its pretty much all I do bar working.

I'm also an Arsenal fan, waiting for "project youth" to start paying off hahaha

Also watch any MMA thats going but just a casual fan.

4. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

nfl:the steelers ncaa:usc trojans mlb: dodgers nba: spurs boxing:anybody out of oxnard,ca mma:georges st-pierre, n cain velasquez

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  5. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

[​IMG]

6. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

pits im liking you even more comon the blues

7. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

[​IMG]

our brothers in hamburg

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

MIZZOU! College gameday vs Oklahoma today. Tryna pull of this upset!!!

9. garth

garth Big Dog

It's time for the Blues in the EPL.Chelsea an Man City,Utd,Liverpool an Arsenal had their time.Give the ball to the GOAT:D

10. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

I'm a sorts guy and will watch alot of different ones but I love football the cowboys and Alabama are my favs but I'll watch anyone play.

11. simms

simms CH Dog

Go Rangers!!!!

12. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

well simms your anotherone in our club ha ha :)

13. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

[​IMG]just a quick snap of the mrs!

14. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

pits what are you doing with the sister HA HA well mate its happy days today when we go 3 points clear did you see who we signed last night .
    [​IMG]

15. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

[​IMG]

LETS ALL DO THE BOUNCY .

16. simms

simms CH Dog

I'm talking about the Texas Rangers!!! Baseball :).

17. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

War Damn Eagle 8 and 0!!

18. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

anything with rangers will do (GLASGOW RANGERS) of course

19. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Celtic 1 - 3 Rangers

Miller took his Old Firm goal tally to eight, seven of which have been for Rangers

By Andy Campbell
    [​IMG]

Rangers moved three points clear of opponents Celtic at the top of the Scottish Premier League after winning the season's first Old Firm derby. It was the hosts who went in front when Gary Hooper slammed home in first-half injury time.
    But Glenn Loovens's own goal levelled matters straight after the break.
    Ex-Celtic player Kenny Miller volleyed Rangers ahead and took his season's tally to 13 with a controversial penalty in the 67th minute.
    Rangers' win maintains their 100% league record for the season while Celtic manager Neil Lennon's unblemished SPL record, which had dated back to March, comes to an end.
    All of the derby debutants at the start of the match were in the home side with Fraser Forster, Emilio Izaguirre, Daniel Majstorovic, Joe Ledley, Anthony Stokes and Hooper making their Old Firm bow.
    Celtic substitute Efrain Juarez, and Rangers replacements Vladimir Weiss and James Beattie, also subsequently got a first taste of the Glasgow fixture.
    [​IMG]MY SPORT: DEBATE
    Have your say on the Old Firm derby

Referee Willie Collum, who was taking charge of his first Old Firm derby, produced two yellow cards in the opening five minutes as Stokes and then Lee McCulloch were cautioned for reckless challenges.
    In between times, the frame of the Celtic goal had been rattled by Steven Whittaker's fierce drive and goalkeeper Forster clutched a Steven Davis strike in Rangers' next attack.
    Shaun Maloney sustained a gash above his eye in an aerial challenge with Steven Naismith and the Celtic captain was soon replaced by Juarez, who within moments sent a dipping a shot wide from the edge of the box.

Cannot play media.You do not have the correct version of the flash player. Download the correct version

Davis's volley on the turn forced Forster into another save and Celtic full-back Izaguirre then tried his luck from distance with a shot that cleared the crossbar.
    Madjid Bougherra and McCulloch were off target with chipped shots either side of a Ki Sung-Yeung free-kick that was held by Rangers keeper Allan McGregor.
    Celtic ended the first half strongly with a series of corners and from one Ki delivery, Whittaker's header carried the ball to Hooper, who swept it into the net at the back post.
    [​IMG] Hooper's sixth goal in six starts had put Celtic ahead

But Rangers responded right at the start of the second half when Davis's free-kick was knocked on by Kyle Lafferty and Loovens inadvertently turned the ball into his own net.
    Stokes had two efforts as Celtic looked to regain the lead, the first dipping wide and the second held by McGregor.
    Ki was yellow carded for clipping Naismith and, moments later, Rangers were in front.
    Forster's poor clearance was pounced upon by Naismith, who played a lobbed pass through to the advancing Maurice Edu, and Majstorovic's attempted clearance sat up perfectly for Miller to volley into the net.
    Referee Collum was called upon to dampen tempers after Loovens and Miller clashed in the wake of Celtic being awarded a free-kick.

Cannot play media.You do not have the correct version of the flash player. Download the correct version

And there was another big decision to make for 31-year-old Collum when Rangers substitute Kirk Broadfoot went down in the box under Majstorovic's challenge, with the referee pointing to the spot amid protests from the home players, who felt Broadfoot had dived.
    Miller struck high to the keeper's left and found the net with the aid of the post.
    Ki's net-bound free-kick was beaten out by McGregor and Majstorovic had a shot blocked in the Rangers six-yard box.
    Rangers continued to pose a threat on the break and Lafferty wasted a chance for his team to score a fourth when he shot wide instead of passing to one of his team-mates waiting in the box.
    Ledley did well to fashion a shot out of a bouncing ball, forcing McGregor to tip over, and Samaras was booked for catching Naismith late before the end.

Live text and stats

Sunday, 24 October 2010
    Scottish Premier
    Home TeamScoreAway TeamTimeCeltic1-3RangersFT(HT 1-0)

20. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Hey bud thats good, just saw on espn that they are gonna be 1 in the bcs poll which is great because its gonna make bama look that much better when they beat um down. Roll tide