1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What line would you choose

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Indyred, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Indyred

Indyred Pup

If you were starting fresh in the dogs today, what line would you base your yard on and why?

2. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Colby, its legendary, and its a 2 year wait for a pup.

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

There's are sum great bloodlines to choose from. Do your research and pick what you like, According to what you plan to do with them ! Dont feed in to alot of B.S. that your going to get from this tread..... ''JMO'' Good luck to ya ! Dex

4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

87buick
    I thought you were a Gotti- Razors edge Man.......

5. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

If I were starting off again I'd do the same. My gyp came free and is PRICELESS to me. But to get to your specific ?, I'd probably go for something based on an individual dog or breeding, rather than a WHOLE line or blood type of thing. That way you could focus more in on the good/bad traits and work from there. KNOWING what's in front of you and what to expect is way more important then what's on paper or general line traits. Hope this makes sense, I fell down the stairs today and feel LOOPIE! LOL

6. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

You should fall down the stairs more often because that is exactly right, Muddy. LOL

7. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

yeah, its also a 2 year wait. Mix colby with the purple rose and its even more legendary...

8. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Laughing My Soar Ass Off!

9. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

i gots to have it ! are u taking deposits ?
    LMFAO!!!!!!

10. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

ROFLMAO...TDK
    Starting all over again is not an option for me...
    but if I could, I would be a lot younger...and would have been born Jim Williams..LOL

11. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Mugglestons fit bull farm..or one of them purple rose eared type.

12. olddog

olddog Big Dog

I would like to have a pup or two off of I.M.'s private stock and one or two down from Ch. Plowboy's Willie/Roxey bred stuff to try my hand at breeding a couple of litters. Just for fun of course. Then I would need space to raise all the pups. Maybe a nice out building to have some space for a whelping box, mills and storage for all my other dog stuff. Six or eight acres or so of land w/ a big pond for swimming, plenty of cable space, ............. and a good hard hat so when my wife beat me in the head I'd have some protection.

Olddog

13. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Big Dog

Depends what your goals are...
    Really!! Am I missing something? Let me guess they want 2k a pup also? I wouldn't waste my time.. Jmo

14. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

What's your contribution natureboy? Or are you hear to hate on heritage?

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Shit I dam sure wouldn't mind having a few of IM private stock

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Honestly I don't think I'd change much because I've got some pretty good hounds on the yard and a couple that have shown to produce even better than themselves so all in all im happy

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

17. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Oh yeah!!!!

18. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

A line that throws good dogs consistently.

19. david63

david63 CH Dog

For me Eli dogs. Not the water down stuff.

20. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I'd had some fun and in the 90s got me some pups off Yoschy Dollenweise...