1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what kind of music do you all listen to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Jan 4, 2010.

1. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

2. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

What in the absolute fuck? =))

3. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Holocaust your German rap made me think of this.

david63 likes this.
  4. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

That's a jam. I was about to post "time after time" lmao.

YellowJohnJocko likes this.
  5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Throw this one in your whip and blow ya speakers out their box. I play this one in my car regularly and my 15s look like they getting they ass kicked. Straight up pounding song if your into listening to music at higher decibels like I am.... And its a banger lyrically.

6. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Dudes the police. Papers are readily avalable online. I don't bang spm because I'd have to cut his head off for his charge, I won't bang the police.

Carolinacur likes this.
  7. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Damn I sound like a dick. Didn't mean it quite like it comes off in text.

AGK likes this.
  8. AGK

What charge? I dont listen to MGK on the normal at all, just like that song. Dont really follow any of their personal lives. I dont really listen to anything after like 2002 as far as rap goes with the exception of wiz, t.i and maybe like 3 other artists. Makes no diffence to me who they are personally. He isn't getting invited to my house or anything like that. Lol that would be like me to stop watching Roseanne because she made some racist comment. Or never watching the Cosby show, any movie weinstien directed etc. Personally I dont care what they do in their real lives since it dont affect me in the least. If they entertain me, which is what im using them for, I'll still watch and listen to their work. If Bin Ladin put out a dope as rap song with a killer beat, I'd bump that shit too lol.

9. AGK

And personally, I dont hate the police, for the most part anyways. They are a necessity whether people want to admit it or not. Especially seeing as I have 2 state troopers in my family. That don't mean I agree with everything they do however, it don't make me love them any less either. Just means they aint invited to the show and the dro gets put out if they around is all.... Lmfao.

If someone raped and murdered a love one of yours what you gonna call, a crackhead? Noboby likes the police, until you need one...... I'm not pro police but im not 100% against them either. Like any emergency service, they are a necesitty. I'd rather they were like the fire fighters and the EMTs. If I need you, I'll call, otherwise beat it....

When some 32 year old goon was trying to get my, at the time, 11 year old daughter to meet up with him and making sexual remarks to her in some stupid online game she plays, believe me, I had no problems letting their technology investigators try and find out who it was for me...... Believe me, I didnt feel bad about it at all....... Same with last year when someone came into the Dollar store one of my close cousins was working in and put a gun to her head for the money then dragged her by her hair back to the safe I applauded how fast they both responded and found the guy who did it. Like I said everyone screams Fuck the police these days, until you need them...... Hopefully, you never will.

david63, Box Bulldog and DISCOIII like this.
  10. AGK

Didnt take it that way at all.

Holocaust likes this.
  11. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Spm molested a very young girl. We get locked up together I'm never getting out and he's getting his sentence shortened significantly. Based on my own moral stand I can't listen to a pedo as much as used to like his music.

MGK snitch on some weed shit if I'm not mistaken . Super petty, scared so he tattled situation. To then come out and act like some hard ass cracker who the hood loves when your paperwork is floating around is a fucking joke.

I agree 100% LEO. A buddy of mines father in law is the sheriff for the city they live in. Hell he gave him a bulldog pup off a damn decent litter. But a snitch is a snitch and I can't personally promote something I'd fuck you up for.

Music is music and is there to entertain but if the person violates my personal moral code I refuse to further their career.

I have a funny(true) story about wiz I'll pm you.

AGK likes this.
  12. AGK

That was all i could find on MGK. He said something about Rev Al Sharpton smoking weed at a party or something of that sort. Rap music in general is a collage of dry snitching. Either on ones self or putting others buisness out there.
    2pac, biggie, eminem, they all do or done that. Especially the ones who battle rap. I guess i dont think much of it because they've all done it when talking about someone else in a song. Plus, Sharpton is a huge race baiting POS so i guess I look at it more like fuck that dude lol. Hell, people dry snitch on this site constantly. Always putting someones name and their deeds out there for all to see. I guess i dont put as much weight on dry snitching as I would actually testifying in a court. Both are wrong but one is really wrong.

david63 and Holocaust like this.
  13. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I'll see if I can dig them up but dude wrote statements on ppl not just said ole Rev. blew a blunt with diddy.

AGK likes this.
  14. Carolinacur

Carolinacur Big Dog

Spm got locked up by his ex baby momma off no evidence. I honestly don’t think he did it, but who knows. He’s got some good shit. I believe anyone that does do anything off to a child should be beat 1 on 1 by enough people until he is dead. Iv looked into spm’s case I don’t think he did it or I wouldn’t have put this up here. I feel you though.

AGK, Holocaust and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  15. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

SPM is a known repeat offender. He impregnated an underage girl and got off on it simce they met at a strip club then was accused(and convicted) of fucking a friends of the families 9 year old daughter at a sleep over. He then went to court and said the girl and her mother were "lady and the tramp"... I think he definitely did it.

of course I don't think many baby touchers freely admit to being one knowing someone will fuck and kill them for it. I think dude falls in that category. When it's not a child he turns into a coward and lies/hides to keep himself safe. When it is a child all of a sudden he's a big man.

All I can say 100% for sure if we were walking the yard together I'd cut him all to shit either way.

YellowJohnJocko likes this.
  16. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Only rapper allowed to love the kids is trick daddy lol

17. Carolinacur

Carolinacur Big Dog

I’m not going to sit here and defend someone with such charges. Lol there are a couple more factors in the case. put da dro in the wind.

Holocaust likes this.
  18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

2 bongs ahead of you buddy

Carolinacur likes this.
  19. AGK

And r kelly. :D

Now I have to look up who SPM is. Never heard of him but i dont really listen to much newer music. Sounds like a pedophile. Those are some serious accusations.

Carolinacur likes this.
  20. AGK

I just did a little reading up on SPM. Of course I could never say for sure but it does sound like he was possibly framed. There is a ton of coincidental things going on with his accusations. If he did do it then surely I hope he gets sodomized repeatedly and daily in jail. That is, if he actually did it.

david63, Carolinacur and Holocaust like this.