1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what is your reason???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by da boy, Dec 31, 2010.

1. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

game dogs are a Law suit awaitng to happen..........enjoy.

Like the earlier poster said.....i must be TWISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Why do I own APBT's??? Hummmmm let me think...........................................................Still thinking
    ............................................wait ...................................
    hold on...........................................................................
    ...............................................no that's not it................
    ..................................................................O, yeah...........

Pure and simple.....Because I can:D

3. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

true true true:dogtongue:

4. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

These dogs are evrything I want to be. Brave, smart, strong, loyal, and hardworking. What other breed is willing to die to please their master? Or has masters willing to face jail to own their dogs? The breed is perfect. Why settle for second best?

5. erick350

erick350 Pup

As many of the other guys here. my first was a gift from a guy who dosen´t know or understand a shit of gameness but he has the father of the one he gave me. and he has it just because the boy use to hang from a rope and swing. after that i meet the game and understand the breed. then i try with others breeds to replace my old second APT who came from wildside kennels (mongo) i really love this bully.
    (rott´s, fila´s, jjaja Lab´s) my rottie i´ts a very good as a gard dog but when you come up to ask about please, love and passion for it´s owner..... nothing els than APT. for sure

6. garth

garth Big Dog

The ppl that lived next door had a man/child biter that got free to often,one day the mutt bitt a boy who was six at the time between the eyes.A buddy of mine had a few and was looking to get into game fowl,so i traded a few cocks for one of his dogs,took the dog home.The next day i let him off the chain within 5 mins he came back with a dead dog.He never had a bad dog after that.

7. GRSMO

GRSMO Pup

For me....I wanted the undying loyalty and the likelihood of getting an intelligent dog for not a lot of money. I did all my research---2 yrs worth--so I knew exactly what I was "getting into"...lol. I say that with a laugh because the more research I did, the more in-love fell.

Now that I've owned one for a year, there's going to be no other dog for me....Long Live the ADBA-standard pit!

Here's a recent snapshot of Roxanne:

Attached Files:

8. pitbull4.6

pitbull4.6 Big Dog

Your a fuckin moron. Your lucky I dont live near you, cause I would take your dog, and you wouldnt say shit son. Fuckin goof, who made you god. Let the cops or animal control deal with it. Sending your pit out to kill another dog, please find a good family to adopt your pit......