1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what is your reason???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by da boy, Dec 31, 2010.

1. da boy

da boy Pup

since it seems people on this forum like to give people the 3rd degree about owning this breed or wanting to own a pitbull or even wanting to know info i started this thread to see what is some of your reasons or why do you own a pitbull? why not a lab or poodle

2. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

i have am bully, staffs and apbt and a chihuahua. All breeds are good depends on what fits that person , what ever floats the boat is fine with me. Im not one to trip out on people. My Apbt have longer legs so they make great weight pull dogs.:)

3. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Because all of those other dogs suck!

4. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

What is your reason for owning one?

5. Got my first bulldog by accident really. Was volunteering at animal control and when someone asked about adopting him I just couldn't let him go. Took him home with me and have been hooked ever since.

6. Loyalty,courage and heart!!

7. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

My first was a present..she was a mix. Started my research and fell in love. Decided I wanted to give the ADBA ring a try after attending a few of the shows so I started my search for a show ring prospect. Found my boy who made his debut at the 2010 national show.
    I've found the APBT to be a very affectionate, intelligant dog. Willing to give everything a try and I like the way they look.
    There are other breeds I like and will own some day. The APBT simply got to me first. And most likely I will always have atleast 1 APBT. :dogtongue:

8. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Truth is - the reasons people own this breed are way to vast as it encompasses from true dog pet ownership to the admiration of the breeds past accomplishments which are not social to the rest of the world. The breed is what it is . when you get a nice dog that listens is not to hyped all the time you can have a great house dog . when you get a full bang dog that is total hyper and stubborn & tearing up the house , you can have a house dog nightmare - but that may actually be the dream dog of a working dog Man or Gal
    -----------------
    lately as my dogs love to chew all my kids toys and given the chance damage items of value , i only enjoy my dogs during sleep , out door country walks or watching them play out in their Field
    I went on vacation and had a woman watch them , she said they are so wild in play she has to rethink the service of watching them ,

9. da boy

da boy Pup

same for me my 1st dog was just a present for my birthday i had always wanted one then after he was stolen is when i really did my research in started learning more about the breed but who ever said i did own one not me????

10. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yeah you did. You said you owned a sixbits/redboy dog that was stolden on another thread.;)

11. da boy

da boy Pup

that was then this is now if i already had a dog the other thread would have never been made smart guy smh

12. KennyB

KennyB Pup

if it aint pit it aint shit
    :dogkiss:

13. nobody

nobody Banned

I'm twisted, that's why

14. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Forgot another good reason to own one , is the friendly , intelligent , oneness with each other , that only owning a APBT can deliver :dogkiss:

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

cuz all other dogs suck.

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Why? I have no idea. These dogs are pains in the asses and when they're not working they get bored and become even worse.

17. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Sad but can be True

18. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

The oneness gota love it , wile a small % is not APBT , and the game lines , one never knows , I can see as they are growing older they are more real then fake. As real as yours no! but more real than i need.
    Look i am not gona get into that old talk.

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

I came to the conclusion a long long time ago you don't need a dog period........... maybe fish,cats,snails no no not even cats nothing with teeth just get a pet rock i think that is the best pet for you

20. ^^ haha thats pretty funny ^^