1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What is this?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by pitbull_24, Jan 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. pitbull_24

pitbull_24 Top Dog

Az didnt have anything on her yesterday, I did happen to check her because a mis-step took her tumbling down a little hill. This morning, I didnt happen to notice anything either, and after i let her out, she went back into her crate until I got home at 230. When I brought her out then, I did notice this sore. She hasnt been around any animals, there is nothing in her crate that could hurt her... Any ideas what it might be? Has this happened to your dog? Sorry the picture is so blurry, it was taken on my phone... Should I be worried and bring her to the vet or is there anything I should put on it? Its not very big, the pink part is about the size of a dime...
    Thanks in advance!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2010
  2. msdogman

msdogman Pup

looks kind of like a spider bite if it is you can give her kids antibotics or pro pen and it clear up