1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what is the best rbj cross?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mrfella, Mar 2, 2011.

1. ManiacKennel

ManiacKennel Big Dog

jeep rascal or bolio without a doubt

2. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Redboy/jocko/jeep!!!!!

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

What up cuda how shit been man. I seen some nigerino mayday dogs and had all the mouth u will need to get the job done.

4. whudup wit it Deadgame?! Get'n it crack'n we hope. they act'n real hot right now but we all know that dont mean crap! that cash dog did come thru with that MOUTH doe.. sadly he didnt make it this winter.. R.I.P. Cassiuss! he threw monsters when we bred his daughters back to him. we woulda loved for one of these females to turn out b4 he passed...

5. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

my little boy is the straight rbj cross he seems like he will be a good little bull dog but cross it with some assassin and u have some nasty little dogs