1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What is a Razor's Edge dog to do?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Catch Dogs Inc, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ask your vet what heathly weight is if anyone the vet knows best for the dog. he told me if you can feel em but cant see em or barley, there perfect.

2. jillian

jillian Pup

look I have trained horses and dogs and even a pot bellied pig but you sound like you are full of shit no offence but you dont make any sence to me you know soooooo much about training dogs but you dont? I mean i have read all your post on this subject and it sounds to me like you are trying to know what the hell you are talkn bout but yet you dont i agree with everyone else you should find a ukc club and talk about how lovely your dog is there insted of insulting our dogs and stiring up a bunch of shit get my drift?other wise sit back and shut up and you might learn something,as it has been said time and time agian you cant argue with the folks on here you will have your ass handed to you every time.I guess you have nothing better to do than try and prove your pointless points.I will say this has made for some intresting reading well thats all i got

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]i wanna learn about UKC dogs. not ADBA dog because i will never own one... and i already told you why. all you guys are ADBA people so how am i supposta learn for that?

what the hell are you talking about the 2nd time? she pulled like 10 times that day. it was her first show. i didnt even exspect her to pull half of what she did. i already have a protection trained mastiff/rottie he was my first dog..... his latest trick is "mama" i taught him to say words. im not exactly a novice when it comes to training an animal. try training a horse, much more dangerous.[/QUOTE]

CB likes this.
  3. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Bone rack?Is that what u think?Your more bull-headed than I thought...god.Please read a book about conditioning or a related BOOK.Not trying to influence you or sway your thoughts but pleeease...read about it.Maybe it could shed some light on the subject.

4. americandream

americandream Top Dog

get serious! i just looked at that thread got game..... with what you think game is why in the hell would you want a game dog? i hope the cops find ya and throw ur ass in the pokey fighting dogs is inhumane. and to breed a dog with game is just as bad thats how accidents happen.

j- i HAVE my colt breaking certificate i HAVE fully trained a dog.....i do know how to train animals if finding different methods a crime? how do i learn from idiots that egg me on?

5. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]get serious! i just looked at that thread got game..... with what you think game is why in the hell would you want a game dog? i hope the cops find ya and throw ur ass in the pokey fighting dogs is inhumane. and to breed a dog with game is just as bad thats how accidents happen.

j- i HAVE my colt breaking certificate i HAVE fully trained a dog.....i do know how to train animals if finding different methods a crime? how do i learn from idiots that egg me on?[/QUOTE]
    wuz tha first part intended for me?

6. americandream

americandream Top Dog

why..... guilty

7. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]why..... guilty[/QUOTE]WTF!!!does this look guilty?the pups bloated from water.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2005
  8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

if you want a game dog soooooo bad...... why wouldnt you be?

that pup is way bloated u should take him to the vet.

9. americandream

americandream Top Dog

good night eggers, and other people sitting back with there popcorn lol j/k. if im bored tomorrow i guess i have to post some more.

10. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

thats like asking how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop Mr owl???

the world may never know.........

And please, there is a big difference between "game bred" and "game"

11. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

PR you're most definitely in the wrong place. Ya hate ADBA and their "starved rats". You think UKC dogs are indicative of what the breed should be. You ask questions in order to bait people into an argument (or worse). You just plain ol will not listen to anything here.

So why the hell are ya here? There is nothing for ya, unless you're on a veggie head surfing expedition.

12. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]good night eggers, and other people sitting back with there popcorn lol j/k. if im bored tomorrow i guess i have to post some more.[/QUOTE]Well I could set you up to where you cant post just read then do you think you could learn?
    It seems to me your only trying to start trouble not learn!
    And if you already know everthing maybe you dont need to be here!

13. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

"my dog has a lot of the same ansestery as yours"
    WRONG!
    "and i say what i think ADBA APBT's look like and thats not right? i dont get it."
    you can say what u want, long as its tasteful and respectful. It is the constant disrepect and insulting of others that I have a problem with.
    "you gotta agree that there is more then one way of seeing if a dog is game or not"
    no I DONT AGREE. I think if thats how you feel, youve must not seen a TRUE game dog before.
    "many ways to prove they are game....if anyone is respectible they would agree with that..."
    any repsectable breeder would disagree.
    "you people couldnt even tell me what you think game is."
    If YOU do not understand what true gameness is I would be more than happy to explain to you in PM. harharhar... a cur dog owners las thought before falling asleep:
    "he pulled so he mus be game!" :D pride comes before fall.
    "dang girl, u too fine to be this hardheaded."
    B? dont LIE to her, she is already, mislead enough.;) and from the looks of things, she believes everything ppl say.
    "unless you're on a veggie head surfing expedition."
    LOL, Crash-
    "Well I could set you up to where you cant post just read then do you think you could learn?"
    might be the only thing we can do Marty!

14. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Lmfao This Is Good Stuff!

15. SFK

SFK Top Dog

CUR = FERTILIZER.

16. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Man, I thought Deisel was hard-headed. There are people on this site who have been into bulldogs longer than this young lady has been on the earth. But because of her "magic magazine" & Weightpulling hearsay I think she should be made super moderator so she can straighten the rest of us out. I certainly believe I must be under-feeding my dogs, there nowhere near 70#s! Didn't she say earlier that her dog walks 4 miles? Try 16-20 in 2 hrs! Then tell me how far you had to pull your dog!

17. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Better than TV!!!!

18. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

5 Ideal
    Ribs palpable without excess fat covering. Waist observed behind ribs when viewed from above. Abdominal tuck evident.

6 Overweight
    Ribs palpable with slight excess fat covering. Waist is discernible viewed from above but is not prominent. Abdominal tuck apparent.

This picture is the ideal weight of all dogs. Palpable basically means visible.

Attached Files:

19. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

You seem to like dogs that are in the 7 range. This not healthy.

7 Heavy
    Ribs palpable with difficulty, heavy fat cover. Noticeable fat deposits over lumbar area and base of tail. Waist absent or barely visible. Abdominal tuck may be absent.

8 Obese
    Ribs not palpable under very heavy fat cover, or palpable only with significant pressure. Heavy fat deposits over lumbar area and base of tail. Waist absent. No abdominal tuck. Obvious abdominal distension may be present.

Attached Files:

20. CB

CB CH Dog

Thanks for putting that up Tommy. And her dog looks exactly like that to. But i guess marty must have tooken away her post because i cant see them. Im glad you stepped in marty because i had the feeling that it was going to get really heated in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.