1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What is a Razor's Edge dog to do?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Catch Dogs Inc, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ummm eww i think not thats one ugly dog! coldsteel dogs are 'PR' dogs they just are not at all exercised thats why they look like shit. you should seen bit bit when i first got her....lol

2. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Just never heard you reply to this.Still waiting.

3. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]ya but that woulod be lieing and im not lieing. why would people say "this dog is game bred" when fighting was illigal a long ass time ago? how would they know? anyways i will carry on proving a point later i gotta eat dinner.[/QUOTE]This is the statement u made I replied to.

4. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Well said. I too have come to except my dog is a cur but I love him anyways ;)

5. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Yeah, my girls a cur but I dont love her any less.

6. Red Hound

Red Hound Pup

what's a cur

7. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]ummm eww i think not thats one ugly dog! coldsteel dogs are 'PR' dogs they just are not at all exercised thats why they look like shit. you should seen bit bit when i first got her....lol[/QUOTE]
    HAHA they you must think your dog is ugly because those cold steel dogs could be twins with those Cane Corsos. and 'PR' doesnt mean shit IMO

8. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

You gotta point there.lol

9. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay] britney was fat too i excerised the shit outta her and she lost 7 lbs any more and her ribs would be showing. and you people said shes a little over weight.... i think not shes perfect........me and game..... not giving up not matter what as in mentally.[/QUOTE]
    I do not mean this as an insult, but she is fat. Sorry, but my Tank is more conditioned than her and he's a friggin Dogue de Bordeaux, which is saying a lot!! And you are correct, you are mental and won't give up LMAO!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2005
  10. Raider

Raider Pup

Hi I am a newbie and was reading this whole thread to try and learn a couple of things about gameness. Here is what i got, gameness can only be measured in a pit. That though, has been banned for quite a while, the question i need answered now is, I know you guys consider your dogs game, how exactly is that determined.just curious, fifty you seem to be very knowledgeable on abpts, how do you determine your dogs gameness, or will we never know?

11. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

Raider, is that a trick question or something? You just answered your own inquiry.

12. Raider

Raider Pup

That's why I put or because i wasn't sure.

13. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

edit**blah blah blah** Speech is not free in this country!**blah blah blah**edit

14. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ya morron that what she looked like BEFORE i first got her now look is she fat anymore? nope.

15. americandream

americandream Top Dog

thats what she was her whole life. i took a run down breeding dog and turned her into a weight pulling dog and a dog that does tricks...... and shes 4. when i first got her she couldnt even walk on a leash proper. thats how much she was worked with BEFORE i got her. if you aske me i did pretty damn good.

beside she just had pups after that pic that u posted.

Attached Files:

16. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Honestly,she was fat like u said BEFORE u got'er.I think she looks good but if you conditioned'er a bit she would actually suprise you as far as her capabillities go.

17. americandream

americandream Top Dog

like i said any more weight loss her ribs would be showing...... not healthy. shes perfect right now.

18. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Notice I said IF.It's your dog you do what u want to with it just some advice.

19. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Ribs showing dosent mean she's not healty.Infact when they get like your talking bout they exhuast heat from theyre bodies better than heavier dogs meaning they can perform a task for a longer period of time.

20. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i hope your tenny doesnt end up a bone rack that would be sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.