1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What is a Razor's Edge dog to do?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Catch Dogs Inc, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Honestly,U aint proved shit like marty said theres only way to prove it.Again IT'S NOT LIEING JUST NOT RELIABLE BIG DIFFERENCE DONT BELIEVE IT TILL IT'S PROVEN.Your contridicting ur self by saying how would they know?Well how would u know?Prove that point for me!

2. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

You kinda goofy :D
    That's alright, though. I kinda like that.
    You aren't here to learn, are you? Just here to argue about a subject you don't really have a clue about. Do your dogs even weight pull? Didn't you post a question on the NOOB FAQ on how to train a dog to pull? If you know soooooo much about this subject, what's really goin on?

I mean no disrespect to you but you know very little about this breed. You are ignorant about the past, present, and future of these dogs. Please do more reading and less posting, seriously. There is a wealth of knowledge to be learned here and you will miss it if you keep on acting like you know what the hell you're talking about. Arguing with people who have had decades of experience with working dogs with info you read in a magazine or heard someone say at a show is assanine. :confused:

3. CB

CB CH Dog

Very very well said.

4. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i know about weight pulling my dog pulled 3,900 lbs. at her first show. and i trained her to do it. the pro's where very impressed with me and my dog so there ya go..... to me what i think game is almost every pit bull has it. its the breed and they never give up. no matter what. im not gunna sit around while you say UKC dogs are 100 lbs blue hog mutts. because its not true.

5. PHILA APBT

PHILA APBT Banned

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]i know about weight pulling my dog pulled 3,900 lbs. at her first show. and i trained her to do it. the pro's where very impressed with me and my dog so there ya go..... to me what i think game is almost every pit bull has it. its the breed and they never give up. no matter what. im not gunna sit around while you say UKC dogs are 100 lbs blue hog mutts. because its not true.[/QUOTE]
    Not all, most. I have curs, I know it, live with it and dont deny it. Now its your turn

6. CB

CB CH Dog

Your right they arent hog dogs there just plain ole mutts as most of UKC dogs are. But if you know so much about weight pulling then why were you askinging in the the newbie forum how to get your puppy trained to weight pull. Even i know that a puppy should not be starting weight pullint till the dog is atleast a year old and shouldnt pull nothing. So now you tell me if you know all this stuff about weight pulling then why are you trying to train a puppy. if you dont remember the post here it is.
    http://game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8070

7. CB

CB CH Dog

Thank you. I have a cur and im proud of my dog so why dont you just come out and say it. Your dog isnt game in one bit.

8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i said stuff to help him learn fast LATER on.... eg. obedence train...... READ IT

9. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]i said stuff to help him learn fast LATER on.... eg. obedence train...... READ IT[/QUOTE]"hey i wanna train my puppy to be a weight puller".To me your asking how your pup can learn. But oh well it was in your words. But why dont you just get yourself a real APBT and then you can come back and see where we are coming from. But till then just sit down and learn before you post. Thats all i have to say. Im really not trying to get on you but you just have to learn and not argue. About a year ago i was just like you but worse and people bashed the hell out of me but i came out of mad and wanted learn. And all of that has lead me to today where i now have learned alot about the breed but still not enough. So site back and learn.

10. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i like UKC pits i could never have a ADBA dog because the fact that they are bred to look to skinny. no matter what my friend did to his ADBA pit it still looked skinny and the animal cops kept getting called on him. i wouldnt be able to put up with that. i can teach my pup to be a weight puller, like i did to my 4 year old. but having exercises and stuff to help him later on is the key...... and no one posted to that post so i guess no one knows or no one will help me learn so how do i sit back and learn?

11. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

Oh, I read it. And might I add that protection training w/ an APBT for a novice like yourself is a terrible idea. :rolleyes:
    I also know of a 40 lb "starved rat" bitch that pulled damn near 9,000 lbs. as compared to your 70+ lb cur pulling 3,900. What did she pull her 2nd time?
    Actually, you know what? Don't answer! I don't want to perpetuate this any further.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2005
  12. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]i like UKC pits i could never have a ADBA dog because the fact that they are bred to look to skinny. no matter what my friend did to his ADBA pit it still looked skinny and the animal cops kept getting called on him. i wouldnt be able to put up with that. i can teach my pup to be a weight puller, like i did to my 4 year old. but having exercises and stuff to help him later on is the key...... and no one posted to that post so i guess no one knows or no one will help me learn so how do i sit back and learn?[/QUOTE]ADBA is TRYING to keep true to the breed (but arent doing a very good job) and are trying to keep the way a real APBT should look like. If you want to learn then stop posting stupid stuff that you dont know about. That is how you learn and if you want to post then post and ask questions and learn from that.

13. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i wanna learn about UKC dogs. not ADBA dog because i will never own one... and i already told you why. all you guys are ADBA people so how am i supposta learn for that?

what the hell are you talking about the 2nd time? she pulled like 10 times that day. it was her first show. i didnt even exspect her to pull half of what she did. i already have a protection trained mastiff/rottie he was my first dog..... his latest trick is "mama" i taught him to say words. im not exactly a novice when it comes to training an animal. try training a horse, much more dangerous.

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Well I saw a 26lb dog pull 2,600lbs her name was "Try and stop her," thats a 100 times her weight, but it don't make her game!

15. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]i wanna learn about UKC dogs. not ADBA dog because i will never own one... and i already told you why. all you guys are ADBA people so how am i supposta learn for that?

what the hell are you talking about the 2nd time? she pulled like 10 times that day. it was her first show. i didnt even exspect her to pull half of what she did. i already have a protection trained mastiff/rottie he was my first dog..... his latest trick is "mama" i taught him to say words. im not exactly a novice when it comes to training an animal. try training a horse, much more dangerous.[/QUOTE]Well sorry to say but your on the wrong site then since were "ADBA" people. You make this thing into a whole racist thing almost like oh your ADBA im UKC its so dumb lol.

16. americandream

americandream Top Dog

im not the one saying ADBA dogs are mutts. i just mentioned what they look like. you gotta admit having very little to no badyfat is not at all healthy. and im not gunna learn from negitive stuff about the kind of pit bull i like. they are just as athletic and just because they are big doesnt mean they cant exercise for hours. bigger dogs need more "conditioning"

17. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]i wanna learn about UKC dogs. not ADBA dog because i will never own one... and i already told you why. all you guys are ADBA people so how am i supposta learn for that?[/QUOTE]Well just set back and learn, read this site from first to last post not just threads, read it all I promise you will learn what you need to know, you will learn that a fat dog is not healthy for one thing, I see the UKCs dogs are over weight, it cant be healthy on the dog, it's just like over weight people it's just not healthy no matter what breed you own!

18. CB

CB CH Dog

Nicely said marty. And he isnt kidding around when you can learn stuff on this site. I learned everything i know today on this site and a couple good books.

19. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]every dog on where? coldsteel? ya i hate that kennel with a passion. britney lost 7 pounds since i got her. they breed for money. they dont show, or anything.[/QUOTE] those dogs look part Cane Corso. (below are purebred Cane Corsos from a show kennel that I know) tell me those dogs dont look like the dogs on that cold steel page

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i know that, it cuz the owner is irrsponsible... they dont exercise the dog. britney was fat too i excerised the shit outta her and she lost 7 lbs any more and her ribs would be showing. and you people said shes a little over weight.... i think not shes perfect. all i wanna know is training secrets that i dont already know, my puppy is gunna be like my mastiff/rottie highly trained and inteligent but i wanna learn about training not how and what about regestration....blah blah blah. all this is, is me thinking game means something else. not giving up no matter what. you guys think never give up even if it comes to death. its the same just u think its game stronger than i do. did that make sense? if i didnt ..... u and game...... not give up even when it comes to death me and game..... not giving up not matter what as in mentally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.