1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What is a Razor's Edge dog to do?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Catch Dogs Inc, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay] you gotta agree that there is more then one way of seeing if a dog is game or not. [/QUOTE]Only one way of determining gameness...period. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]hard headed nope, just trying to prove the theory that "theres only one way to prove game" wrong. and im gunna do it as soon as someone tells me what they think game means.[/QUOTE]Ok go here its a thread on gameness http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4366
    I hope it helps.

3. americandream

americandream Top Dog

yes it does.... to not please the owner. thats HORRIBLE for a true pit bull...... HA i did it! lol

4. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]hard headed nope, just trying to prove the theory that "theres only one way to prove game" wrong. and im gunna do it as soon as someone tells me what they think game means.[/QUOTE]Sorry but you can not prove shit to nobody, theres only one way. :(

5. CB

CB CH Dog

Look just take it you are defeated by us. We know more about GAME-DOGS then you and were trying to tell you but you dont seem to want to listen so im going to stop.

6. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay] HA i did it! lol[/QUOTE]Lmfao did what?

7. americandream

americandream Top Dog

no its true though. a pit bull would do anything to please there owner. right?

8. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Yeah,did what??

9. americandream

americandream Top Dog

read back a couple posts...... i proved something and its pissing people off

10. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]no its true though. a pit bull would do anything to please there owner. right?[/QUOTE]If your dog is damn near dead in a fight and keeps going it might be game!
    Have you tryed that?
    No I didn't think so, so you have no idea what gameness is!

11. americandream

americandream Top Dog

no but have you seen a dog hurt its leg in a weight pull and still try to pull? iv heard it happens.

12. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]no but have you seen a dog hurt its leg in a weight pull and still try to pull? iv heard it happens.[/QUOTE]Doesnt mean there game at all.

13. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]no but have you seen a dog hurt its leg in a weight pull and still try to pull? iv heard it happens.[/QUOTE]If I understand correctly u said u heard it...not SEEN it.Hearsay isnt reliable.

14. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]no but have you seen a dog hurt its leg in a weight pull and still try to pull? iv heard it happens.[/QUOTE]LMFAO I'm out of it :(

15. americandream

americandream Top Dog

so im lieing? i also heard they explode on the inside too. and i heard this all at the weight pull comp a was at.

16. Marty

Marty Guest

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]so im lieing? i also head they explode on the inside too. and i heard this all at the weight pull comp a was at.[/QUOTE]When you see a dog with its two front legs broke and still keep going, then you can say you know what game is.

17. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]so im lieing? i also heard they explode on the inside too. and i heard this all at the weight pull comp a was at.[/QUOTE]Key word you are saying is "Heard". I mean i can say i heard a pit bull kicked 20 wolf's ass and walked out without a scar.

18. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

I didnt say u where lying I said exactly hearsay isnt reliable.Someones signature on this site{sorry I cant remeber who it is} is a good example:Believe none of what u hear and only half of what u see.

19. PHILA APBT

PHILA APBT Banned

lmao @ this thread

20. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ya but that woulod be lieing and im not lieing. why would people say "this dog is game bred" when fighting was illigal a long ass time ago? how would they know? anyways i will carry on proving a point later i gotta eat dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.