1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What is a Razor's Edge dog to do?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Catch Dogs Inc, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

fifty is the sweetest most carring person around!!! he loves them dogs like most people love air to breath....your way the hell out of line sayen his dogs look like starved rats!! i personally think fifty has wonderful dogs!! some of the best looken i've seen in a bit!! so slow your roll!!!!! respect those who actually have game dogs, not mutts!!!!!

2. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“fighting is a test for gameness BECAUSE the dog does NOT give up no matter how long the fight has to be.”
    Please list the attributes that make a dog quit.

“do you know how hard it is to pull weight?”
    Very easy, any breed of dog in the world can weight pull, some just more competitive than others.

“the dog has to try so hard just to move that cart an inch but only the good GAME dogs dont give up.”
    Weight pulling is testing a dog’s strength not gameness, hence the reason for adding more weight!

Marty likes this.
  3. CB

CB CH Dog

Very good post as usual Tex.

4. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

she never said HIS dogs looked liked starved rats ;) She was referring to all game type dogs ..... not his in particular...

5. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

"what only pit bulls could be considered game?"
    In the true sense of the word, YES!!
    "or cant u read?"
    why are you insulting people, that are only trying to help you?
    shows ur intelligence.............

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2005
  6. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Damn Fifty, always with the drama! LOL! These big cur people will never understand. They don't have a clue. I hope your DBL Dragon male is making you as happy as mine! ;). & if you want to see those big dogs pull some real weight, put a bulldog behind em'.

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

;) "Man" is doin Great!! I only hope others can stumble across the blood as well. Dragon is an first class bulldog!

8. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

if you want to see those big dogs pull some real weight, put a bulldog behind em'.

jajaja true that true that,jajaja,cur ass dogs,my little ankle biters could weight pull.

9. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ya everyones allowed to say UKC mutts wich is not true, my dog has a lot of the same ansestery as yours. and i say what i think ADBA APBT's look like and thats not right? i dont get it. you gotta agree that there is more then one way of seeing if a dog is game or not. if anyone is respectible they would agree with that.... theres millions of was of training and theres a lot of ways of seeing if a dog is game. you people couldnt even tell me what you think game is.

10. Marty

Marty Guest

How long have you been around APBTs?

11. like many people have already typed....there is only one way to see if a dog is game and that is not legal anymore.

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]you gotta agree that there is more then one way of seeing if a dog is game or not.[/QUOTE]

12. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]ya everyones allowed to say UKC mutts wich is not true, my dog has a lot of the same ansestery as yours. and i say what i think ADBA APBT's look like and thats not right? i dont get it. you gotta agree that there is more then one way of seeing if a dog is game or not. if anyone is respectible they would agree with that.... theres millions of was of training and theres a lot of ways of seeing if a dog is game. you people couldnt even tell me what you think game is.[/QUOTE]There is no other way of proving your dog is GAME except the original way it was done way back in the 1800's. Just except that your dog is cur because i have excepted that my dog is a cur and im sitll proud of him. But dont go off telling everybody that your "Pitbull" is a Game dog. Its dogs that are in UKC that are on the new there always 100lbs blue mutts. Just excepty the fact that your dog is not GAME alot of us already have.

13. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

we dont "gotta" agree with anything .. so quit ur cryin and come up with factual info from experience before you say anything else

your dog may be a great UKC specim.. no one is raggin on her for that. But dont expect to get love with what you are sayin.. when you yourself dont own, havent owned and quite frankly dont know anything about game dogs ..

14. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Damn, SFK you got me rollin with that visual!!!!!!!

15. americandream

americandream Top Dog

like i said no one can tell me what game is. ??

16. SFK

SFK Top Dog

SSHHUURRE, How 'bout checkers, Dominoes, or maybe.. GO FISH?????

17. dang girl, u too fine to be this hardheaded.

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]like i said no one can tell me what game is. ??[/QUOTE]

18. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

LOL.How's about poker?Ha,Ha,Ha.

19. americandream

americandream Top Dog

hard headed nope, just trying to prove the theory that "theres only one way to prove game" wrong. and im gunna do it as soon as someone tells me what they think game means.

20. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]like i said no one can tell me what game is. ??[/QUOTE]
    Gameness is the willingness to continue no matter the circumstances or consequence. Weight pulling doesn't even have a consequence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.