1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What is a Razor's Edge dog to do?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Catch Dogs Inc, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you did what the old timers did, you wouldn't have papers because no one wanted anyone else to see what made their dogs. But, someone one started calling bullshit on some of the breedings, there you are, a the modern day registry. To each their own, The ADBA calls my dogs an APBT so live with it. Don't be mad at me. I'm just going to pull them and enjoy my dogs. No matter what your sub culture thinks. I just don't understand why everyone has to be a hater of everything foreign to them. If grandpappy didn't do it, it's hogwash!!! End of discussion.

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

"If you did what the old timers did, you wouldn't have papers because no one wanted anyone else to see what made their dogs"
    as u say hogwash.
    "The ADBA calls my dogs an APBT so live with it."
    the ADBA calls alll kinds of mutts, MUTTS! AND?
    "No matter what your sub culture thinks."
    sub culture?
    "I just don't understand why everyone has to be a hater of everything foreign to them."
    not a hater, jus like to see dog preform as they are bred to do so.
    "If grandpappy didn't do it, it's hogwash!!! End of discussion."
    I dont know who the hell ur Grandpappy was so, what does that mean?

3. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ADBA an UKC are totaly different. i personaly like UKC pits better than ABDA cuz the fact that ADBA pits starved and unheathly. who likes there animals ribs showing? razors edge dogs could have good UKC conformation i have seen lots that fit the discription. but if you have a UKC dog and you enter a ADBA show..... u shouldnt have wasted the money. and same goes for ADBA that goes in a UKC show.

4. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]ADBA an UKC are totaly different. i personaly like UKC pits better than ABDA cuz the fact that ADBA pits starved and unheathly. who likes there animals ribs showing? razors edge dogs could have good UKC conformation i have seen lots that fit the discription. but if you have a UKC dog and you enter a ADBA show..... u shouldnt have wasted the money. and same goes for ADBA that goes in a UKC show.[/QUOTE]Well REAL APBT have 2-3 ribs showing when they are conditioned. They arent starved at all its just are kinda dogs can go 5 miles without getting tired. I have yet to see one of this big 100 lbs Blue hogs walk 2 miles without getting very winded or just laying down. I think alot more people on here can explain it alot better then i can. To tired to go on.

5. americandream

americandream Top Dog

my dog can walk 4 hours without getting tired shes 75 lbs hemphill/wallace. shes huge. and what you think is not game bred. but if she wasnt then could she be a hog baiter? or a weight puller? just because the dog is huge and there ribs are not showing doesnt mean they can exercise for hours and not be tired.

6. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]i personaly like UKC pits better than ABDA cuz the fact that ADBA pits starved and unheathly.[/QUOTE]

LMMFAOOO!!!!

7. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]my dog can walk 4 hours without getting tired shes 75 lbs hemphill/wallace. shes huge. and what you think is not game bred. but if she wasnt then could she be a hog baiter? or a weight puller? just because the dog is huge and there ribs are not showing doesnt mean they can exercise for hours and not be tired.[/QUOTE]Im not saying that your dog cant walk a distance but if your dog can do weight pulling does not in any way it means your dog is game.

8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

is that all you can post? its true, my friend had a ADBA dog and humaine s. was called on him cuz his pits ribs was showing. go to http://americanpitbulterrier.org and look at the conformation slide show and the last slide witch dogs look heathier? UKC.

9. americandream

americandream Top Dog

yes it does it tests game by the dog not giving up. if the dog wasnt game she would just give up. DUH!. thats why they say its the best way to prove gamness other than fighting.

10. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]yes it does it tests game by the dog not giving up. if the dog wasnt game she would just give up. DUH!. thats why they say its the best way to prove gamness other than fighting.[/QUOTE]Ummmm WoW. So your saying that your dog is GAME from pulling weights,only if it was that easy. From looking at your dog,your dog does need to loose a couple pounds to tuck that stomach in and then that dog would look kick ass. But im not the person to be talking because my dog is a little overweight but not much now that he is tucking that in.

11. americandream

americandream Top Dog

any more weight loss on her, ribs would be showing shes a UKC dog not a ADBA dog. read in any weight pull magazine...... weight pulling is a greatest test in gamness since fighting. if your dog can pull 3,900 lbs with out giving up. then they deffinitly got game.

12. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]any more weight loss on her, ribs would be showing shes a UKC dog not a ADBA dog. read in any weight pull magazine...... weight pulling is a greatest test in gamness since fighting. if your dog can pull 3,900 lbs with out giving up. then they deffinitly got game.[/QUOTE]Sorry dont read weight pull magazines and do plan to because of what you just stated. Im sure when everyone on here wakes up tommorow and see that weight pulling is way to say your dog is game and a worthy breeder then they will have something to say about it. I think weight pulling is great for dog i know a couple of people on here that have there dogs ADBA registered and there dogs weight around 40-65 pounds and i know they can pull more then alot of those other mutts that UKC call APBT. Hell they will put Bull Mastiff under UKC as long as you pay them and that goes for ADBA to.

13. americandream

americandream Top Dog

MUTTS? at least they dont look like drown staved rats. just face it im right about the whole weight pull and gamness thing. i read it outta a magazine. i didnt say ADBA dogs couldnt pull. i was talking about game. ur stupidity offends me.

14. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]MUTTS? at least they dont look like drown staved rats. just face it im right about the whole weight pull and gamness thing. i read it outta a magazine. i didnt say ADBA dogs couldnt pull. i was talking about game. ur stupidity offends me.[/QUOTE]My stupidity LoL. Your lack of knowledge about the true APBT offends me. Im sure your the type that beleives everything that is put infront of you like reading tahat magazine. And yes i say MUTTS because thats what they are and what most (not all) of the dogs that are registered under UKC are. And you are going to offend alot of people on here for saying the dogs that they feed look like starved rats. They are what a True american pit bull terrier should look like. The dogs arent starved it just that the people on here put everything into there dogs to make them conditioned and look like that. They dont starve there dogs at all.

15. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]MUTTS? at least they dont look like drown staved rats. just face it im right about the whole weight pull and gamness thing. i read it outta a magazine. i didnt say ADBA dogs couldnt pull. i was talking about game. ur stupidity offends me.[/QUOTE]

That was rude and uncalled for, wasn't it? The same thing could be said about your opinions towards 90% of the people's dogs on this forum, or the fact that you believe everything that you read. Personal shots at people who don't agree with your point of view reveal your inability to carry on a mature debate.

16. americandream

americandream Top Dog

TRUE APBT? who is anyone to judge what a true APBT looks like? look at galvins pup was he a lil dog? nope. theres a lot of dogs from the early 1900 that didnt look like that.

17. CB

CB CH Dog

[QUOTE='PR'bootay]TRUE APBT? who is anyone to judge what a true APBT looks like? look at galvins pup was he a lil dog? nope. theres a lot of dogs from the early 1900 that didnt look like that.[/QUOTE]Who are you to say that are dogs look like starved rats?

18. americandream

americandream Top Dog

because thats the way they look there ribs are showing. my friend had one and it looked horrible....... and at the dog show they looked like walking skeltons.......... who are you to call UKC pits mutts?

19. CB

CB CH Dog

You are really going to offend some people on here so i would stop where your at now. I call them Mutts because alot of them are 120lbs Blue's now do you call them APBT. And if your dog is 100% APBT i would like to see the ped.

20. Dpres1

Dpres1 Big Dog

If this is your idea of a rat :rolleyes: ...................I want ten.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.