1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What good is......

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by pulldoginks, Feb 14, 2006.

1. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

I am wondering what good is Salmon Oil? Has anyone used it and what can my dog benifit from the use of it?
    Any help here please.

2. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Salmon oil or any fish oil is an amazing additive, helps with skin and coat like you wouldn't believe. Eggs are also very good for skin and coat, keeps it healthy, glossy and flourishing.

3. pulldoginks

pulldoginks Banned

ok thank you
    :)

4. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

No problem!
    My roommate's dog used to itch like crazy, had nasty, flaky skin and everything. We switched him to a salmon based diet and he looks wonderful. Doesn't even flinch anymore. It's good stuff.

5. Philly Red

Philly Red Big Dog

Really helps dogs out with dry-itching skin problems......also can be given to any dog daily to help give it a shiny coat.....I just started using Ark Naturals Royal Coat EFA Express and love it! This does not have any plant or vegtables oils like some other cheaper brands. Whole Foods Market carries it if their one around you.