1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What does the Fourth of July mean to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by frenchie1936, Jun 30, 2009.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

?????????????????

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

frenchie, i know what this thread is about...pride. when minorities get drug in the mix, someone always is made to look like a jackass. thats my point, mexican americans, african americans,.... we all are AMERICANS with pride man

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
  3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Good Post I would post very gingerly right now.....

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Yea, let's not let this one go downhill.

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

im gonna spend my 1st 4th in south dakota this year:eek:....how bout yall?

6. a minority group can be activist such as PETA and all those AR groups guys.. i wasn't speaking on ethical groups people!!!....sheeesh :rolleyes:

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

This is a great thread,although you should feel the same 365 days a year I probably think a little more about the country and what had to happen to make it what it is on July 4.I respect our veterans everyday,but especially on the 4th if that makes any sense.Guess it's more on my mind.I don't get a day off doing what I do but it's a special day none the less.I don't agree with alot of politicians and political decisions but I'm an american and support the USA 100%

8. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i would like to extrapolate a little on my first post, in that we also have an obligation as AMERICANS not to discriminate against color, race, or religious preference.

we are Americans because we have all been through tough times, seen the best AND worst, yet the one common bond we all have is PERSEVERENCE. the undying desire to never ever give up. that's what we as doggers all have in common also. that we recognize that in our dogs and adore them to no end for it. i will gladly die for what i believe in ANY day of the week. no amount of bigotry, predjudice, hate, or evil will deter me from getting what i want out of this life. and this is not something that is specific just to the fourth, but our pride really shines through more on this day than any other in my opinion.

read the last part of ABK's signature and you will understand what i'm saying. God Bless and enjoy your weekend safely and responsibly.

me personally, i'm gonna throw my keys in the river, roast a hog, and drink until i can't stand up anymore. :D:D:D

9. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

Lots and lots of these....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

what does the fourth of july mean to me?

illegal fireworks.

just kidding! :)

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I don't do the fireworks thing,but I'm going to go through some spare ammo though.I always like to give my old military rifles a workout on the 4th,or any other good excuse:D

12. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

the 4th means grabbing a 12 pack of ol bud and sittin and drinking with my 91 year old gramps talin old storys from ww1 and so on. Then later drinkin some more and thinkin about my 81 yr old gramps that just passed. army and navy vets ww1 from d-day till the end they both were there. thank GOD we have such a blessed country.

13. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

i might even bring out my pops old M14 for another tour in the back yard. lol

14. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

There are some people at the lake that have a cannon buried in the side of a hill overlooking the lake. They start shooting that sucker and it will rattle the walls at my sisters house. Scars the crap out of me when it goes off.

15. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Bumping this up!

Come on people! Let's keep it going!

16. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Bumping this up!

Come on people! Let's keep it going!

17. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

18. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

19. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

bump........................

20. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

That is cool for sure, Great pic!

wonder how many people it took to do that!