1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think on this kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Stonegatekennel, Jun 8, 2011.

1. visiongee

visiongee Banned

I have been asked to photograph dogs but never the facility
    that is the pride of the owner and their way to give back
    to their dogs thats just dumb, people invest in their dogs because they love them
    not to photograph and show friends u really are silly

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

seems silly to talk shit about the way another man keeps his dogs. anyone here buying their food?

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Not only that lee but who the fukk calls somebody to photograph their dogs??!!....lol...I mean for wat??...I take pictures of my dogs my damn self!!...this ain't no modeling show!!..lol

4. visiongee

visiongee Banned

people always want quality images for their
    websites magazine adds t-shirts posters or images for their home when they are in their prime
    sometimes shows when they bring the whole family out. lil hater

5. reddirt redneck

reddirt redneck Big Dog

no concrete its not needed bad on the dogs &i aint been on here long but sumthing sum1(V) is trying to sell is alot of bullshit i see on alot of post but always just cutting somebody down money aint everything it dont show love for dogs&the west coast aint all that..

6. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

If bashing some guy's kennel set-up (in what I think is a 3rd world country) makes you feel better about the dog's you feed by all means ... but pretty kennels with drains and AC wont change shitty dog's. So he invested well to be running dog's 20yrs later IMO !

7. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Thats the TRUTH !!!

8. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

9. Bishop123

Bishop123 Big Dog

Those are some very healthy and happy dogs no matter how negative anyone may think.

10. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Never been to any of those bro lol now that was funny people always speak their mind
    at least that's still legal in America
    Have no clue on what AR rally is.
    and dont care to find out the truth is
    I dont lie about what I do for others.
    Sometimes the truth just hurts. Bros if
    that is standard for your liking good for you
    no prob. I expect a lil more from a person in the game 20 years plus
    that's just my opinion and no matter what you say Im sticking to it.
    I am not negative Those dogs are good dogs and in my opinion they just deserve
    a little better that's all. I am off this thread because I cant hand out that many kleenex
    quit all your whimpering already straight crybabies man.
    The thread clearly asks what do you think of this kennel. what you cant take
    somebodies opinion. U F lame

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

nobody seems to be crying and whimpering so you can take them kleenex and put em back in your bra

12. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Yo dude that's real funny.

Truth is some 1st worl country people think they better than some of us in 3rd world countries, but you know we might not have money flying around (especially not from taking pretty pics), but we sure as hell love the hounds much better than some high flying show-offs who just keep them around for the ego.

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

they make alot of great cameras now for great prices that can take extremely great photos just look through the damn photo gallery and see the pictures some of these folks take they are as good and sometimes better than the photos you put up rather than have to call someone and them charge me and arm and a leg to take a damn picture im going to take it myself

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

funny thing is saint some folks in our country still look down on folks in there own town lol.

15. visiongee

visiongee Banned

The thread clearly asks what do you think of this kennel. what you cant take
    somebodies opinion. I am proude of all the great images
    other people post up not one time have I said anything about anybodies photos is a matter of fact I have given a few compliments.
    whaa whaa crybabies cant take a persons opinion. Hate all you want I love this breed and dont ask what people think
    if later you are going to cry about it. The guy with the bra joke please dont be giving away your secrets bro. lol

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

in my mind calling folks crybabies is an insult, so id suggest you stfu with that shit and just stick to talking dogs.
    i havent been on here much lately, and as Boogie would say, im looking to flush some of the turds.

17. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

V stirring up shit like the cur owning Colby loving fanboy he is. Feeling superior with his Amstaffs XD. Feel mad bro!? Gonna pm me again bro!? Cause you want to make love to me bro!? XD

18. preme

preme CH Dog

ive seen yard here worst then that ... man you guys can be funny ... at least them dogs are getting work...and concrete wow are you serious thats no good ...

and v who the fuck cares about pics you can have all the photo gentic curs !

19. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

FLUSH HIM D! I think he is :deadhorse: with his pics :bsflag:

20. visiongee

visiongee Banned

the dogs on this board are game but thats about it got to go run and ban me what a joke