1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think of this stuff

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Bryce, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

2. WWII

WWII Banned

I said something similar in the thread that had k9super fuel in it that I'm about to say now. It'd probably be cheaper to just add a pet tab and a scoop of protein. In this case, maybe some raw liver. But a powder is more convenient.

3. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

alright thanks for your help

4. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

also what kind of protein would u add?

5. WWII

WWII Banned

Just a plain ol' protein powder. You can get some from Walmart for cheap. Protein is protein.

6. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

ok cool,and thanks ill might just do that instead

7. Roach

Roach Big Dog

WWII, I am sorry but I have to differ with you because of the statement you made, protein is protein... there are different kinds of protein and they all are absorbed or burned out of the body at different rates... whey protein is a faster burning or absorbing protein, good for post workout and casein protein is a slower processing protein, found in dairy products or as a powder and can be used in between feedings to eliminate the feeling of being hungry.... keep the protein up in the keep feed, to help stimulate muscle growth and recovery and you should do just fine... just my 2 cents...

Roach

8. Bryce

Bryce Big Dog

thanks for all the help

9. WWII

WWII Banned

I wasn't necessarily pointing towards that, but that it all does the same stuff, (repair/build up muscle) it's just some forms digest at different rates, or that some are more of a complete protein (eggs). That's what I meant by a protein is a protein. Kind of like saying a TV is a TV. Sure some are LCD, Plasma, Projection... but they all do the same thing.;)