1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what do YOU think i should get?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laced Wit Game, Sep 10, 2010.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Get the fucc out of here!!!....haven't heard that!!!

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

This is wat they are saying about the samsung code!!
    8/11/2010 1:44:59 AM nytrauma
    I really enjoy your site but for some reason, I'm not able to download game or ebooks. My phone which is a Samsung Code goes through the motion, but it never ask where do I want to down load to, which would be my storage card. I have look thoughout my phone and storage card with no success. My phone is listed in your list of phone. Please help.
    4/5/2010 2:33:27 AM MITCHMAN
    IT HAS NO WIFI
    Total 2 reviews, click to view all.

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yeah!!!...wat a great phone!!!!....lol

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U think I want a phone that goes through the motion!!!?.....lol...imagine that!!!

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

it was in the reviews!?!?:confused:

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea i read yours but i was googling reviews and somebody said the can read books on there,
    i aint trippin though as long as i get decent apps and youtube and can record video

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lwg!!!...I kno wat ur saying...I put that up there cuz nahh uhh thinks the phone he's talking about are better than the iphone and I just don't see it!!!....if it wad then I would have it!!.....when the 4gs come out that's when the 4g will be garbage!!...until then there is nothing fukkin with it!!....IMO!!

9. nah.uhh

nah.uhh Pup

Crush- Lol the fact that you don't know the real reasons the ip4 is a better phone, you shouldn't be arguing. in the tech world you are the equivalent to a petbull owner, you dont know what you're talking about.

I'm not arguing with children, laced pm ill help you pick you phone if I can, I'm gettin off, so I may not reply til afternoon. and if I can't help ill send you somewhere to help you decide.
    And laced I don't know crap about metropcs, but if the 8530 works the 9650 should...
    there is

gsm/hsdpa -att
    Gsm/aws - tmobile
    Cdma/lte - verizon
    Cdma/wimix - sprint

The 8530 is a cdma phone, as is the 9650

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lmao!!!...atleast u kno it's the best phone!!!!!!...that's all that matter!!!...u can call me watever cause u don't kno me!!...I'll be watever u call me!!...lmao!!

11. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

[​IMG]

i think you should keep it like the old ways...
    works best....:D:p

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

......rotary

13. simpson

simpson Big Dog

My Mrs. is happy w/her chocolate touch. I fucked around w/it a little and they are pretty sweet.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lol...good one blackbisquit!!

15. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I had a Blackberry Curve. I liked it a lot, pretty easy to use, BUT it wasn't as fun as a lot of other smart phones. The Blackberry seems to be geared more toward business type stuff. The one I had eventually kept screwing up and freezing on me so much that I told T-mobile where they could shove it. Their service blew ass anyway.

So I switched to Verizon and got the new Droid X. Man do I love this thing! and Verizon's service has been WONDERFUL. 3G almost everywhere. And the Droid X is such a fun phone. Lots of cool apps. It's the closest I've found to rivaling the iphone. My only complaints are the short battery life (have to charge it everyday, but not a big issue) and the camera doesn't take great pictures in low-light settings. But I am pretty sure I just don't have the camera set up well. It takes great outdoor pics. And it records fantastic HD video! Luv it. And the OS has been nice, too. Plenty of storage as well. I would def recommend this phone to anyone looking for a fun smart phone.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

he said rotary, you know the last time i seen one of them shits is when i was like 4?

17. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Where do you get this Obama phone? I have never heard of this free phone.

18. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Why did you throw it against your dresser? LOL

19. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Gotta remember buddy, a SMART PHONE wont make YOU smart!!

Go with BOOST MOBILE, unlimited EVERYTHING!! UNLIMITED TEXT,MINUNTES, INTERNET, even comes with walkie talkie feature LOL ............$50 bucks a month!! it's like a SORE DICK, YOU CANT BEAT IT!!

20. popper

popper CH Dog

damn that is funny shit LOL! but yea that is a very good deal