1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what do YOU think i should get?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Laced Wit Game, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

nahh uhh-,

look, im going with metroPCS plan........$50 a month,

im with t-mobile now,....which is $100 a month, had the iphone but broke it.

tryin to get another smart phone, with the cheaper plan.

are you following me?

these 3 phones are the only smartphones the plan has to offer!

shit if the iphone was available for metro, id get it in a heartbeat. but its not,

niether are the ones you mentioned. just the 3 i posted are available for metropcs.

btw, i think i may go with the code, the reviews were about 70% good and reccomended, plus has youtube lol

the caliber was about 50%, some hated it, some loved it.

and blackberry aint got youtube!! lol

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I own 1!!!....lol

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i would bro, but metro isnt compatable with the iphone. shit my cuzzin wants to sell me his 3gs for 100 bucks, but the t-mobile bill is still 100 a month.

metro's only 50, so im saving some money and goin with that plan.

trust me if i could get the iphone 4
    or the droid,
    or the tihtest fuckin blackberry in the world.......i would!

but metropcs doesnt offer any of those, just these 3.

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

.I see wat ur saying lwg!!...I feel ya!!!!!!!!!!

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

why don't u get a Obama phone!!!...they are free and give u a 126 min a month!!!...can't beat that!!!....lol!!!

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

a what? lol never heard of it........

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

try the android, its a nice one...LOL

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

The government gives away free phones and give u a 126min free every month!!...just make sure u don't talk crazy on it but it is free!!

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Where I'm from we call them Obama phones....lol

10. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

What does Sprint cost monthly? They're cheap aren't they? If so, get an Evo.

11. nah.uhh

nah.uhh Pup

What's so great about 3g and 3gs?? Cut and paste or the addition of speakers not worth a crap? A volume rocker? 16 gigs of memory that you can not use for mass storage? Inability to run multiple apps? The iphone is a simple phone with many features. The ip4 is closer to a smartphone but still far from it. Even my carrier doesn't consider the iphone a smartphone when doing an upgrade..
    What can an iphone do that andriod and blackberry can't do, or do better? (Ill help you, the ip4's video recording capabilities are better than any current blackberry. You have anymore examples where the iphone is ahead?)

Android and BlackBerry are far better phones if you know how to use them to their full potential (controlling your computer, mass storage with swap-able sd cards, multi tasking, choice of apps etc) and know which phones to buy. iphones are too restricted even jailbroken

If what I'm saying doesn't matter to you, then you should follow suit and buy a flashy phone to fit in..

Btw, I did read your post. Those prices are ridiculous, I wouldnt pay any of them!
    You should just buy an unlocked BNIB blackberry/9650 for less than all of those above..

And fyi, blackberry does have youtube. It doesn't have a youtube app, but it sure as hell can watch youtube vids...

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Does those phones have FaceTime?....I think not!!!!....can u talk in those phones and control them?...I mean really control the whole phone!!....I don't have to press a button if I don't want to!!!....wherever u got ur information from please go bacc and tell them they don't have a clue about the iPhone4!!!

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

The 3GS can copy and past!!...that's nothing new!!...lol

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Can any of those phones look at ebooks?....I think not!!!...lol

15. nah.uhh

nah.uhh Pup

Lmao facetime is ajoke, both people need to have ip4s! Anyway if you think facetime (a consumer feature lmao)is a reason to buy a smartphone, that's as funny as people getting blackberry phones for BBM

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I give up..........somethins not clickin with you nahh uhh..........

NONE OF THE PHONES YOU MENTION ARE USABLE WITH METROPCS!!!! NOT ONE!!!

now i can "flash" the blackberry, but then i could not use web, or picture txt or any of the features its good for!!!

im bout to draw a picture next lol

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Well I use it all the time!!!...and have fun using it!!!

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

actually from what i read, the samsung code can lol

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Dude!!!!.....every big CEO has a iPhone!!!...and if they don't then they are 1 of few!!...that's a fact!!!

20. nah.uhh

nah.uhh Pup

Uh LMFAO?? Damn straighjt they can look at ebooks. The amazon kindle app is on the Blackberry (and I'm almost sure its on android aswell) + full documentstogo excel and word on the blackberry. There's is the Kobo ebook app aswell. Also a PDF reader and a Powerpoint app. Wdf r u ttalkin about? These have been on blackberry since the curve 8310(with the exception of the kindle app)

And the iphone just learned how to copy and paste last year! LOL