1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think about my dog ?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by koening, Nov 23, 2006.

1. koening

koening Top Dog

hy i am new on the forum, and i am still relativ new in raising pitbull's. i would like to ask you what do you think about my dog. he's name is toby and he's not from a knowned bloodline.

2. Loca

Loca Pup

Nice looking dog. Looks like he's the perfect weight and height too.

3. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

In the second pict he looks like a very happy dog :)

4. koening

koening Top Dog

thanks guys, and yes , he is a very happy dog, especially when we's on the string pole , favourite toy in the world :)

5. nice dog i like to see a nice square dog not too tall and such... them are my favorite... i seen some that look like overgrown wiener dogs .. its ok for someones pet.. i guess.. i wouldnt prefer to see those in the mixup of breeding just my opionion tho.. i know others like different