1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you like doing? You know, hobbies etc.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeauK, Dec 7, 2010.

1. BeauK

BeauK Pup

What's the game-dog community into, I have a theory same dogs similar stuff, lol, prove me wrong, or prove me right.
    Adventure sports.
    Outdoors stuff.
    Hunting.
    Anything active.

2. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

prity much wat ur into hahaha..love my hunting wen im bak home though..lol..

3. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

flying airplanes,hunting, trainin bay dogs to hunt

4. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

poi spinning, movie watching, camping, hiking, enjoying good music, boating, fishing, messing with the dogs, swimming, and farting around on the computer, lol

5. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Boxing / Soccer / Anything that can potentially scare or kill me.....and dogs

6. dsi23soc

dsi23soc Pup

usually travel, soccer, and hunting. These days, in my second year of law school, all i do is study. I hate my life.

7. Kristin

Kristin Big Dog

Horseback riding, hiking, dog training/showing, and taking care of all my animals.

8. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Trail bike riding,Fishing,Flying Radio control Helicopters and palnes,car racing(1/4 mile & Drift),training my dogs.

9. popper

popper CH Dog

pretty much anything outside... as of lately been doing alot of eating out and shopping and studying.... but school is done .... have alot more free time now

10. lotta soccer folks on board...i coach and raise a few dogs..

11. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

This site,t.v.,food,& of course the dogs

12. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I love to be outdoors (camping, hiking, picking up dog poop..lol). I love to sing, dance, watch movies, cook for lots of people and just hang out.

13. I run a sixty acre farm for a living.Cattle-n-"Cuttin"horses.Bulldogs are our true passion here at the farm though!Seems like all the money made from the cattle -n-horses goes n2 the bulldogs.I do alot of hunting and fishing and of course horseback riding.Seems like i'm out in the dog yard or in the woods more than my own house.Wouldnt have it any other way though!!I'm just an ol country boy in W.Tennessee.U say u like 2 cook?I'm hungry!!Anybody ever tell ya u look like Mariah Carey? FRIEND

14. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Yes I LOVE to cook (and eat)...I cook a lot of Italian food (seeing as I am Italian)...and no I've never been told that..so thank you.

15. jrpitdog

jrpitdog Pup

HAHA, your life does suck!

Most anything outdoors, hunting, fishing (fly lately) 4x-ing, working on my rigs, guns, family, and dogs.

16. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Camping
    Fishing
    Cooking
    Traveling

17. green machine

green machine Top Dog

Camping, Cooking, Traveling, scuba diving, growing veggies, working dogs. and im sure theres more im forgeting.

18. popper

popper CH Dog

noone likes to workout?

19. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

I do!! Wether in the gym, outside or in the bedroom...love it!:D

20. popper

popper CH Dog

without a doubt...my abs got soar last week