1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What color is his nose..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NC, Jul 2, 2007.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

Ok.. I hate doing this stuff.. but I am filling some stuff out on Folsom. His BFKC paperwork asks for his nose color... I have no clue.. so ya'll help me out.. here's a few pictures..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

doodoo brown lol

3. he said the dogs not yours! lmao

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

ooooohhhhh snap lol

5. lol NC i'd say that's a red nose from the pics.

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Looks like a red nose to me.

7. NC

NC CH Dog

Thanks Boog.. and DJ. I hate picking colors... took me forever to decide what color to call him too.. freaking weird dog.. he's got pretty going for him though I gues..lol

8. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Looks red to me too

What is BFKC?

9. NC

NC CH Dog

Just another registry.. they are strictly APBT.. and are based here in NC, so its a pretty popular registry here.. I just wish they'd put on shows and such.. but so far they don't.

http://www.bfkc.org/

10. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

red nose..gold eyes...old family red nose trait.

11. WWII

WWII Banned

Why pay a registry that does nothing?

12. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

You beat me to asking that... It is just a waste of money IMO

13. NC

NC CH Dog

It was my understanding that they are planning on doing shows in the future.. dunno if thats true or not..and its not that expensive.. so I guess its more for shits and giggles than anything else. So if they decide to do anything in the future i'm in and if not.. I'm not breaking the bank.

14. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Still looks brown to me.

15. NC

NC CH Dog

Waste of money or not.. its my money to waste I reckon. I asked for advice on his nose color...not advice my financial future but thanks for the concern. Thanks! :D

16. 440rider

440rider Guest

are they asking for a specific color as in blk with white spots etc. or are they wanting to know if your dog is a red, red nose/OFRN or blk nose? Some differentiate dogs by those terms and not by the specific color. Hope it helps.

17. NC

NC CH Dog

The form has 2 spaces.. color and nose color.. one for color of the dog's coat of course the other for nose color.. he's blue fawn (light chocolate actually) with white markings (small white patch on chest that's hard to see) and I am stuck on the nose.. its either red or brown... sort of a toss up now.

18. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I think most people on here have said 'red nose' and I would agree....Plus, I doubt anyone at the BFKC are going to bust your balls if they consider it a different color. They will probably be happy just to get more members and not be checking this as much as you think. Don't sweat it, put red and see what happens....Good Luck

A-Man