1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What color do you like best?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by devinben3, Feb 20, 2005.

?

What is your favorite color on a pit?

Poll closed Mar 2, 2005.
  1. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Blue

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Brendle

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  4. Buckskin

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. Chocolate

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Fawn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Merele

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Red

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  9. White

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Other

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

That is what I'm saying, but you seemed to have a problem against people who LIKE a certain color. To like it is different than to breed for it. You see what I'm saying? It's like, when dating, some people KNOW what they're looking for, but yet if they find someone that is good for them even though it's not what they typically go for, they still take them because they're just as good. Lol, that any better?

2. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

I like the ones that are all game, with a little fire on the face, LOL if u catch my drift!!!

but, I do perfer red with a black mask (like most the dogs nigerino throughs)

3. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

I understand your argument, but just let it be. if you dont like the post then dont respond. Regardless on how you fell about the breed, be that it's ethical or not. And what about them eli dogs, I thought that they origanated from buckskin and red dogs. I think it's a lil obvious that Floyed had something for a solid black barnstorming ass dog. thats just my opinion on the whole color ordeal. Even the OFRN dogs show's the example of some color specification to some extent. I know that all OFRN dogs arent red, but majority?

4. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

Anyway, I realy dont care about the color myself, but I wouldnt mind a solid black barnstorming ass dog . I cant lie, I like black dogs. Hope thats ok with you all though, if not, kiss it where the son dot shine. j/k

5. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

sun dont shine. [​IMG]

6. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I do like brindle dogs, but as long as the parents are good dogs it really doesn't matter. Several years ago a buddy had 2 litters of pups and I wanted to get a female. Each litter had a female and both litters where basically Eli X Patrick crosses. One female was white with brindle patches the other was white with brown patches. I liked the brindle and white female, but the brown and white female had a better personality, so I took her and was glad that I did, she turned out to be an awesome dog.

7. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Welllllllll........BLUE......of course!;)

The topic is about color preference.....that's all.

8. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I like the tri-colors. You don't see them often. Here is my boy.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2005
  9. Empire

Empire Big Dog

I like Chocolate in a Pit, I like the color Dammit. Looks like someone is criticizing instead of answering the Damn freaking question. I wont mention any names read the posts you'll find out who was the idiot. If you look the question was What color do you like best? Don't tell me you are going to freaking call me ignorant or a bigot or state that color does not equal quality, when that was not the damn question. If you have a game-dog you have quality no matter the color. So don't mistake peoples preferences for ignorance, And by the way answer the damn freaking question dammit.

10. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

I like the tri-colored dogs with the flashy white markings the best. Just like my Jaha!

[​IMG]

11. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

I Dont Have A Fav. FLAMINGO Your Jaha Is Real Cute.

12. I like red dogs, but my best dog ever was buckskin/white...unfortunately, she's no longer with me.

13. jasong

jasong Big Dog

I prefer the brendle. I just really like the stripes.

14. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Thank you. :D I look for any excuse to post him, LOL. He's a spoiled pup. ;)

15. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

i love it , every one got fired up, im an idiot and didnt read the question correctly and have to kiss somebody,s a##, this is great. by the way game is my only color that i prefer. is that better? i hope so

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2005
  16. jasong

jasong Big Dog

HEy auggie,

All they were doing was asking for a preference. I don't know if you looked or not but alot of true dog men and women replied with a color. I think all they were trying to do is ask a simple question in hope of a simple answer. Relax and have fun with it. Don't be so serious all the time.

17. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

i know got caught up a little, guess i wasnt straight that day. i am true.

18. jasong

jasong Big Dog

It's OK man. Everyone does it here sooner or later.

19. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

It takes a real man to admit a mistake!....Good onya Auggiedog!

20. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

I love that reverse red and blue brindle. This is a male that TheBlackSheep has, he's a real cool dog.

Attached Files: