1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What can I do now?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by diva, Jul 6, 2006.

1. We have used it for years, the 5 % is the only one you can use safely, you can put it on your dogs, in their area, basically anywhere, and it works well. But remember only 5% anything higher is harmful to your pets!

2. Just to let you know, (I didnt read all other posts, someone might have told you already told you this...if they did, sorry) In "The Complete Gamedog" by Ed Faron, even he recommends using 7 dust..only 5% though. Anything with chemicals in it is harmful for your pets if not used properly, including flea control (frontline, advantage etc.) but there are alot of people using 7 dust, we never put it directly on them though, we use it for their circles and surrounding area. The only reason we dont put it on them is because we use frontline, and that I believe with the two combined would be too much and may cause problems. Anyways, hope it helps.