1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what can be the reason that somebody ..don't want give/sel dogs in his own erea ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by keystone, Jun 10, 2014.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i think because they don't believe in there own genes/dogs ........
    and are scared ...because .they coming to the front door

2. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Gee Key, your like parvo spreading your NEGATIVE virus all around the forum . Do you really think by starting another thread that nobody can spot the hidden agenda behind it lol???

Why persist in hanging out your dirty laundry for one and all to see because thruth to tell, (going by post responses) not many are interested in your stained JEANS lmao.

So to answer your query, instead of guessing and thinking about it, you know where his front door is, go KNOCK on it and find out lmfao..... (one of those new FYI moments lol)

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

tiny tinny pat junior ............................................

4. patjr

patjr Top Dog

It's never gonna happen aye, just more DON-KEY:deadhorse: LMFAO

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

The fact you think being scared has to do with it, leads one to believe your kinda not as quick witted as most. The main reason I would say that a person wouldn't deal dogs in there close vicinity is because they don't want the competition to have the same thing.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

6. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

.....to steal your good stock after they see how good is it, even when you are decent enough to give them a free breeding. And then they will whine and talk up their new improved stock, all the while dissing your stock that they bred to and stole......

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you don't wanne sel in your own erea + you duck everything in your own erea
    think has a lot to do with peddling ..also don't you think so??lol

the genes from the 80 ties where so good ..because they came of a good selection ..
    cousin cousin ..half bro half bro

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the genes from the 80 ties where so good ..because they came of a good selection ..
    cousin cousin ..half bro half bro
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ect ect

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

That has nothing to do with topic of thread or what I stated. We aren't talking about ducking dogs. Were talking about selling or gifting dogs in your area

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

my erea are enough dm ks/dm/th.buck genes and as i told ..each who have one can do with it what he or she wants .

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Gee Key, your like parvo spreading your NEGATIVE virus all around the forum . Do you really think by starting another thread that nobody can spot the hidden agenda behind it lol???
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you so clever pat junior wow......
    by the way hope you had your yearly shot against parvo

12. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you so clever pat junior wow......
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    now that i know that ...and that you understand the hidden agenda here ..

have you ever seen a dogman trying a dog for the second and the third ?

i did i even know 2 (there must be much more out there lol this days )
    what can you do when you are beginner and the dogman is giving this understanding to you .

13. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...fool....ask's a q...then answers his own q......dohhhhhhh.....some don't like going into comp of their own breeding....some don't want those in their own area haveing the same..etc/etc....don-key...lol..lol...good un.. Patjr...lol.....as for trying a dog againn, there can be a-lot of reason's for doing that..ie;bad con/etc/etc

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

o no we not gonne try this one for the third time ....he quit twice .....you have to bring him home with you today lol

15. keystone

keystone CH Dog

wow what a nice explanation .....but pppfff ...........lol
    at least you don't use to much of those f;ashing icons anymore .....my old ey's are not liking that so much .. find it already boring in the discotheu(young) lol

16. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

........YAWN........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

17. keystone

keystone CH Dog

ok ok ok ..good ..so long as you don't use those flash lights :)

18. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Knock, knock....go on key....go see him and ask....stop thinking and go thruth seeking...or has your mentor taught you it's best to hide at home lol...knock knock.

19. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

im sorry but i have to correct this. It's Area, not erea

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

aria lol......................................