1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What camera do you use?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by MollyThePit, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Im on the market for a good reliable camera thats good at taking action shots. I see all these bad ass pictures with no blurring or anything so i was wondering what do you use. maybe say the cameras name and post a picture u took w it? any advice would help. thank you. and i did a search and nothing good came up. Thanks

2. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Ive got a rebel t2i with a fixed 35mm 1.8 fixed lens and it takes decent shots. It does have a learning curve but you can use full auto if u want. A higher end point and shoot camera will be pretty close or just as good for much less and its much smaller too. I got some shots just have to find some.

3. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

Disposable camera, even got a few that are water proof. Movin on up in this world...

4. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

J/k, I've got a Nikon D90 and a few different leses for it. It's less the camera and more of the person taking the photo. Don't get me wrong, the camera makes a difference but it's not just settings on a camera like a point shoot. You have to learn to adjust the iso, distance for shot, lense to use, filters (if needed), light and angles. It's a whole different world with DSLR cameras.

5. What's the best point and shoot camera for action shots?

6. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i use an Olympus sz 14. am still getting used to it .

7. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I would look into the cannon powershot cameras. Look at some reviews on the different models and do a google image search for them as well and see what they are capable of. As dunlop said it comes down to the user how far you can take it. I literally taken 100 shot on a hiking trip when I first got my dslr and it was all garbage. Once you get a hang of what shutter speed, aperure, iso, and exposure to use given the circumstances you start getting some nice shots with dslrs.