1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What breed of pitbulls is my dog down from???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by olddog, Mar 19, 2015.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

I am going to try to produce a new line of gamepittbulldogs that everybody can refer people to when they ask "Can you tell which breed of PitBull does my dog come from." This loosely inbred, red-nosed, Bali-brindled,Shorty Cowhocked line of deadgamed, monsters, low-slung dogs (to get up under their opponents skin) are the answer to is my dog...

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/Rami-a-Pitbull-Dachshund-mix-3.jpg

My next step is to feed them under a short stool so they will grow up w/ their hind legs taller than the fronts - so they will always be running down hill - never get tired. If you can wait a couple of months I may have some breeding stock to pass out to a few lucky few - first come ... first - well, you know!

Olddog

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao, always running down hill!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

Thats some funny shit I have seen a lot of people with them here in texas. Thay are some feisty lil fuckers. A lot of apartment people who want a pit bull but cant have one. get them its crazy

4. olddog

olddog Big Dog

What --- somebody's already breeding my dogs. Check and see. I'm basing my stock on Ben Dover's famous "Canshetakeit" and some Irish stock off of Darby O'day's "Little Peoples". Opps, got to go take some more pain meds
    Lets see was that 1 pill at 11:00 or 11 pills at 1:00 ??? Sure wish I was in Colorado !!!

Olddog

5. O.D I love those cropped ears and how long you got him how much you charging for stud fee wanna base my whole yard off the dog and that look in his eye I already kno he game as f#*¥.

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

7. Nice hognose pit u got their hows he bred I had one sire bacon bits and the dam was gr ch porks shoulder .

8. olddog

olddog Big Dog

That's the rare mule foot line - I can tell just by looking. Might make a great out cross in the future - stay in touch.

Olddog

9. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Them's from that "Snouty" line !

Olddog

10. monkman75

monkman75 Pup

First time I ever saw a dashund/pit mix....lol! A wiener pit!

11. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

WOW......put me down for a b+dog......any color....

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Just make sure to getem DNA tested and that they carry the purple trait, very important when breeding exotics...
    10 Really Ugly Dogs - YouTube
    All on this video are DNA certified and offspring avalible...

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

lol, everytime I see this threads title pop up I get a stank look on my face. :lol:

14. M.T

M.T Pup

"Always running downhill." - lolololol.