1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What Breed? Help?

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Kruger, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Kruger

Kruger Pup

2. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

How much does she weigh? Just guessing 1-2 year old Looks like a pit/ am staff

and a pretty girl at that.

3. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

she is a nice looking dog personly i wouldnt be worried what she is as long as she is happy and healthy i agree with bamboo
    pit/staff x she is a looker, and good job on taking a stray in well done.

4. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

W/o knowing parents you can't tell. She's pretty, looks healthy, and you saved a life. Keep it at that

5. Kruger

Kruger Pup

Yeh Im not too bothered about what breed just nice to know these things I spose I thought she was a staff pit x initially, shes lovely such a happy dog it's a crime to of seen her roaming the streets, she gets on really well with my other family dogs too.. Just taken care when feeding and so on just to be safe but she seems To get on really well with em both. Thanks for the help people!

6. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

That's a nice looking hound there, as others have said without a ped it's impossible to know,
    just enjoy her!