1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What are you having for supper, tonight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chef-Kergin, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................rotisserie chicken...............

*swww*

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Michele

Michele Guest

mmmmmmmmmmmmm..that looks really good:)

3. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

swwwwww~

that looks good mang.

4. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Not bad, I do not see the infared burner going on your 27" Viking grill though. Maybe its lit but it doesn't look it. Anyways enjoy your chicken.

5. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

oh, it's glowing a light orange ;)

it holds a temp realy well, first time i've rotisseried a chicken, giving the 4.6 lb bird about 75-80 minutes just under 250 degrees...should time out right (hopefully).

about to go pull it off, got the tortelinni boiling and the salads made up in the fridge. just gotta pop the stuffed tomatoes in the oven along with the bread when the wife pulls up from work.

6. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

Damnit! i need to get a grill!

going out to eat tonight...

Blackened catfish :)

7. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

it holds a temp realy well, first time i've rotisseried a chicken, giving the 4.6 lb bird about 75-80 minutes just under 250 degrees...should time out right (hopefully).

about to go pull it off, got the tortelinni boiling and the salads made up in the fridge. just gotta pop the stuffed tomatoes in the oven along with the bread when the wife pulls up from work.

Are you for hire? LOL. I could use a good cook about now. Been so sick today I don't think I'm cooking anything. Wish lab results would hurry up and get back. Oh well, that does look mighty tasty. Ya'll enjoy!!! :D

8. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

mmmmmm love rotisserie chicken. I am making Pot roast with vegetables in the crock pot mmmmmmm

9. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

dang, my mouth started to water.[​IMG]

10. Man...I need to come to your house and eat....where in the carolinas you at....I am on my way....these states are so damn small I could make it in time!

11. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

i was just thinking pasta,salad,garlic french bread and some red wine,beer,pear nectar and vodka....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beer

12. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Chicken noodle soup and some airborne meds. :(

Not feeling too well. Sick as a dog but I still managed to run 2 miles this morning. Felt like total crap after but I needed to sweat it out.

I'd rather enjoy an ice cold Heineken and some spicy buffalo wings. :mad:

13. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Sorry, but that was kergins post and I asked for him to cook for me....

14. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

I am having early-season (nuisance) geese. It was pretty funny driving around a golf cart with a 12 gauge over your shoulder scaring the crap out of golfers shooting geese a couple of weeks ago on the golf course. We only got 7 though. Geese that is...lol

Goose breasts marinated overnight in a Jamaican Jerk.

Sliced into 1-1/2" wide strips and wrapped in bacon.

Slow cooked on skewers on the grill.

And the corrine mushrooms are out also. So we will have some of those sauteed.

15. You know what....that makes me really hot. I like chicken. I please me already about Christmas = roast goose and roast duck.

Well eat and drink this is important .... oh I get hungry... [​IMG]

16. Michele

Michele Guest

Lockjaw: do you mix that up to make one drink?:D

17. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Dang..all I had was 5 hot wings and vodka n 7....the V7 was good though!;)

18. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

yall got to try vodka, apple schnapps and cranberry juice. nothin goes better with ribs man i'm tellin ya.

19. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

3 cups pear necter to 1 cup vodka..garnish with pear slice..its called pear passion...im more of a beer guy..but will drink mixed drinks when needed..

20. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

tonight, i got a real treat.

got me and the wifey each a 16 oz. bone-in [prime] filet. i'll slap some pics below. spent a week at work making a demi-glace for a big party friday, so i snagged some left-over sauce. gonna top our steaks with some sauteed king crab leg meat.

and then just grill some peppers and onions and throw them on top of a grilled portobella mushroom.

gonna just do a generic salad out of our garden before i uproot everything for the season.

for desert, i got a 'cig' twisted up.

also got a bottle of johnny walker green label from work yesteday, think i'm gonna have to crack the bottle open when i fire up the grill. it's a beautiful day to have off work.

so what are ya'll havin?

(mmmmm, steak. i'm in good with our food rep from michael's meets in colombus, he hooked a brotha up ;), can't afford $39.99/lb for prime filet, you think i'm crazy?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]