1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What are the best lines for pulling?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by marcw1, Oct 13, 2005.

1. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

no fifty..... but since someone here is such a great trainer, I bet they could get a yorkie to pull 3,000 pounds...

2. americandream

americandream Top Dog

why would anyone waste there time with a fluffy butt? yuck just the thought of it. filthy long hair.....

oh man i forgot one thing out......IIIIIIIIIIIII and IIIIIIIIII oh ya and IIIIIIII

3. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i have figured it out!........it dont matter the line. training and trust is everything. :)

4. CB

CB CH Dog

I would think a good pulling bloodline owuld have a little to do with it.

5. americandream

americandream Top Dog

the dogs make the line. every dog is different...... even if they are the same line.

what if it could be a champion puller but you didnt try pulling with the dog because its lazy and fat and lacks good pulling lines?

6. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

LOL, bootay, bootay, bootay...

7. CB

CB CH Dog

LMAO......

8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

what............. ???

9. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

you're entertaining...:)

10. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ya somtimes when im bored, i guess.....im bored now.... :P

IiIiIiIiIiIi!!!!! look at me!! look at me! LMAO get serious........ i love it when old ppl get imature or try to bug me.

i got an idea how about we ask every good weight pull dog owner what the best line is?......... i bet we would hear ever line there is by the time we where done......

im gunna go watch a movie. :)

11. Marty

Marty Guest

Night sleep well :)

12. Marty

Marty Guest

13. americandream

americandream Top Dog

im in B.C. be on in a bit....... this movie is good and scarry :)

14. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

actually...you seem to be immature...re-read the threads that you preach on, you really do get annoying and tiring. watch who you call old...lol

rocksteady likes this.
  15. americandream

americandream Top Dog

preach on? riiiigght. anyways im not even gunna bother with you. im going to sleep.

16. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

hush mouth