1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What about Penn State.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lakewood Dogger, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Since we started on the College Football talk, I'm looking at some of these schedules and think it is going to be a huge year for upsets. Thinking USC was going to be real tough this year and there schedule is horrible. Florida State as well.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You know I am a firm believer in playin a pussy schedule will only set you up in the end for a good one to beat your ass..Thats just the way i feel now..If you gone be the best you got to beat the best,not just once in a while either.On a consistant basis.

3. Yes. I tend to agree. I really thought Oregon was going to be the best last year. But, LSU put a quick end to that. I don't see another Auburn popping up to win it all this year. I think LSU and Bama should be the favorites. I think Clemson, and Georgia will also have huge years. I have not gotten any further then that as of yet.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Funny you mention Georgia..Now if you want to see a team with a pussy schedule its Georgia..And yes you right with thier schedule they should win at least 10 and should be in the SEC CHampionship game again this year and get thier ass beat again ,being exposed as pussies just like last year..Pull thier schedule up and look at it Lakewood.You should be able to smell pussy all the way to your front door lmao.No offence to Georgia fans,but come on get a coach that can play and win a tough schedule.

5. I don't agree. I think at Missouri is a tough one. They will get there oil checked early in that one. Also, Tennessee will be a lot better this year. I think they will surprise. Don't know what to make of Spurrier and SC. THey could really upset the apple cart if things go there way. They can play d with the best and I think Latimer is back as well.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree with you on one thing..I bet Missourri would beat Georgia in that first game..Got money on it and had money on it for 3 months at least.South Carolina i see potential there but Hey I should have been born in Missouri show me state .

7. I'm glad to see another College football bettor. I think you will do well there. Missouri is very fast on both sides of the ball and the system doesn't allow the QB to make many mistakes. Should be close and you would think Missouri will be the home dog...

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lakewood I been tellin everybody they got a great shot at winning the SEC east..I just dont see any team in the east just lighting anybody up.I seriously think they have a legit shot at the east especially if they get by Georgia which I think they can.

9. I think week 2,3,4,5 will tell you a lot. UCF's Qb graduated I believe. They are real, real tough on defense. And, Arizona State can go up and down the field on anyone. Then, you are up against it after that with Bama, Texas AM and @ Tennesse. That schedule is brutal. Kentucky should be improved this year as well....

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Kentucky is always kinda a fiesty team.I dont know if Joker Phillips is the right fit for that team but I believe this is year 3 and you should see improvement..Ill give u a good coach that did a hell of a job last year and thats Vanderbilts coach..if they get better than they were last year ..they gone be a handful.Thier QB is actually Arron Rodgers younger brother.

11. Vandi capped off a few 5 team parlays for me last year. Love there defense as well as Aaron's younger brother. Kentucky was in a lot of tough games last year against better. Know its year 3 as well. I think we should have a fun time of it in about a month. Ttyl.....

12. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Alabama is going to lose its 1st game... Thats fa damn sho..... GO BLUE!!

13. Maybe if they use the Giants defense against Bama. Otherwise, I hope Denard can account for 5 td's...

14. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

I hope denards not startin... I hate him(but he can account for 5...done it b4) but the D looked alooot better since brady hoke has been back home and were getting back to traditional meee-chigan football... I cant wait lakewood! Its gonna be better than u think... And dont forget bama was slmost diss

15. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Basically disassembled (damn telephone) thet lost alot to the draft n graduation...lacy is really the only "threat" n the defense is even more shaky... We have a "veteran" team coming back.... Its alot of intangibles....

16. Dude, they are not scoring 5tds against one of the top 6 D in Division 1 football. Its not happening. And on the defense, Michigan cannot stop anyone. Bama will run the ball down there throats all day and all night!

17. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Guess we'll find out in september!! I was able to actually see both teams throughout last yr and we're not the um from 2yrs ago n thats not the bama from last yr but money tlks n bullshit walks...If u hve paypal..id love to wager!

18. I guess you don't know what your looking at when it comes to college football. Alabama won the national title last year against arguably the best team in the country. Your Michigan team lost to a good Michigan State team. Then, lost to a shit Iowa Hawkeye team.

As far as a wager, love to. Remind me in a few weeks how much you want to deposit in my Pay Pal account.

19. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Definitely.... Just like the dogs every ones "eye" is different... I will definitely remind u!

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

NOOOOO ..man I hate to tell you but they got alottt of good running backs behind Lacy..Ill give you one that may take Lacy,s job by the fourth game and thats TJ Yeldon they got Jalston Fowler and Dee Heart also..they deep at running back man..They got great talent at all the skill positions.And the thing I love most about Saban is his ability to Coach talent.Having talent is always good but you need a coach to go with it.