1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

West coast pulling weight.

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Thor, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Thor

Thor Pup

I like to make a correction Our club starting Feb 12 is called Golden State Pit Bull Association GPBA. Not Golden West.
    Now on more important things we set up a date for the Westside pit bull pull off
    in Bakersfield Ca. June 24th and 25th for more information call
    559 805-5524 BBQ Raffle and lots of fun.

see you there.

2. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I might just send someone to check it out. Thanks.

3. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

how fare out is that from nevada

4. Thor

Thor Pup

Hello Thank you for your intrest in our coming event. Your ? is Answerd with depend where you are in Nevada But I know that from Vegas to Bakersfield it takes 4-5 hrs and from Reno it takes 5-6 all depends how fast you drive.
    But I hope to see you there.
    over & out "Thor":D

5. Thor

Thor Pup

Hello Thank you for your reply. Our association Has the first meeting on Feb 12
    @ Westchester bowl in Bakkersfield Ca. @ 10:00 am