1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Were Dogman of the Past Cruel?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BrokenBread, Nov 1, 2009.

1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Is using supplements in your dog feed cheating? Cause why is that any different then using juice? Beleive me steriods only help your dog recover from working out faster. It will not make him any gamer. That is a fact jack;)

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

agreed but I bet one will turn on faster . Feed ur self supplements then next month take steroids tell me if u feel different. They effect every individual differently game no but enraged to the point of not cooling down like a frenzy yes. I have been study the subject since the 80's and am a nurse so I know a lot about what intersts me and what I had to learn not argueing at all I just dont mind bouncing ideas off other people.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

That's why we are discussing it:). No offense taken. Sure steroids make you more angry but that won't make you scratch or fight better. If steroids were over the counter drugs, I don't think we would be having this discussion. Is it cheating cause it's an ilegal drug? Also it isn't against the rules to use steroids. Cajun rules state nothing about steroids, lol.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I don't think that, Everyone knows steriods are in every sport now, it's pretty well documented.

5. WWII

WWII Banned

I also study AAS and have been for years now.

And some over the counter products can cause athletes to test + for a banned substance.

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I think they would scratch if totally juiced to the gill and enraged like a beat up mark coleman vs fedor lololol. I have done em and I trained like the wts were a dude who I caught in the sack with my wife.....like my last set of my life. I dont think its cheating I know pro ball players who dont look like they are on em who r. they told me everyone does em and drs work with em to pass the piss tests. I think in if u dont use em ur handicapped.

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

We know each other WWII just fogot one another :). I was reading the Duchaine info before he got busted for selling clen and never stopped reading. But my formal ed alowwed me to learn about the subject eevn further.

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Well now, we're going off course, Steroids, Supplements and altatude training are all very different from each other. Alltitude traing isn't giving the dog something he don't already have. Supplements I look at a bit differently than steriods. They put supplements in dog foods so it's kind of hard to say that would be cheating. I guess it really depends on how you look at things, even though your right, they enhance too. If I was a gambler, I would probally feel differently about the steroids issue because I would want to win. From a breeding stand point I would want the true natural winner because you won't be throwing a steriod gene so you better have something else going for you. So all in all, I guess it depends on which shoe you wear or what point of view your looking at.

9. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

You guys need to understand that steroids do not improve your fighting skill. If I started doing steroids, I am not going to make it to the nfl or mlb. I won't be able to hit the ball any more accurate after I do steroids. The only thing it does is make your muscles heal up faster so you can train harder. That is it. It improves protein synthesis. That is it.

10. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I dont believe that its a matter scratching more when using steroids
    is a matter of doubleing the potential of the dog, Im guessing that if a man brings the dog in on roids he knows the dog may last about a hour or better natural but his ability may be underpar

(Example)a dog with average mouth would show to have outstanding mouth a dog that is
    medioqer(sp) in speed and power would be twice as powerfull and twice as fast

I say its cheating but who am I

but I will say this if you choose to not use roids you have to realy look at your dogs hard
    and be shure thier solid

cause I belive that with good food and a good work out plenty of rest does wonders in preparing a dog for a show

rest him well and you will see a strong dog

no need for to many supplements to many ways to F_UcUp in my oppinion

just do the work it takes to get your dog right

JUST MY OPPINION:D

11. WWII

WWII Banned

I also don't think it's cheating. In essence, all it does is increase protein synthesis. I can understand why league sports have a ban on them, but to make them illegal to the general public is dumb. Considering that, IMO, they were only banned because Ben Johnson beat us in the Olympics. The original committees said there were no serious permanent side effects for a healthy adult male to use AAS. Then congress booted their testimony and brought in their own committee. Anyway, I've never noticed feeling different or "roid rage". The only thing I've noticed is muscle cramps and heart burn with certain orals.

12. WWII

WWII Banned

It gives them a higher RBC count. The same thing many steroids do. :cool:

13. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I can respect that. It is to each his own on this subject. like i stated i dont use them because i perfer all natural practices. Just wouldnt think one cheated for using because they still can an will be beatin.

14. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

so you use them yourself is that why you justify the use of them

ok Im gonna ask why do you see a need to use the

your not making any true progress in your sessions
    its all juice all fake

if you stop would you beable to push the same weight or would would you have to back off of your training to be able to keep up

same thing with them dogs while their on them they are a lot better than they realy are

15. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

Well were all different I know and all drugs are different I know people on 2gms of test a wk calm as a cucumber and other on 500mg a wk who are total assholes lolol they make u crazier if ur crazy. I dont use them anymore I am man enough to realize PTSD and those drugs dont mix lolol.

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I benched 455 for a double before I ever used anything....I used them to make up for my torn pec and larbal repair ...didnt work pain increased with strength.Sorry folks this reply has nothing to do with dogmen in the past. :(

17. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

I dont agree its not gonna give you super ability thats a dream ive seen dog pull with and with out same dog just better shape. If that was the case everyone would use it there wouldnt be a discussion. You are going too have too put the same amoubt of work into your keep with or without.

18. WWII

WWII Banned

It's not a need. It's a want. And pushing 500lbs is still pushing 500lbs. It's still the human body doing it. Please show me how juice does the lift for someone.

lol...

19. mr.futuristic

mr.futuristic Big Dog

Isnt it funny how some threads just get takin over by another subject once one thing is mentioned happens all the time. bet who ever started the thread shaking there head like these mofo's:mad:

20. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

ok like I say I dont believe a man would use it on a dog if they wasnt fairly good anyway

but you say that you seen a dog both ways same dog just better condition

so you could see the difference in the dog

but the difference is more than just visual it is displayed in the dog itself in how that much more it can pull while its on the roids

so what was your observation of the dog did it pull better on or off what did you see with your own eyes