1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Were Dogman of the Past Cruel?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BrokenBread, Nov 1, 2009.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

well maybe glucosamine works on hounds but not humans when on. I worked for EAS for 3 years ...it may work for arthritis but the effects from drying joints from drugs. No human I know anyhow.

2. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Well I see we are headed in the area of divulging what each uses in a Keep.:)
    I won't go there.
    My keep is private.
    I will state when I think someone is going to hurt the dog or seriously screw the dog up.

Besides I said talking about the sport......:)

3. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I am talking about me and my glucosamine us lol. I am going in for shoulder surery #2 and I should have turned into a glucosamine and fish oil capsule years ago..didnt work for me but were all differant.

4. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Winstrol would have to be used high doses for joints to dry out.
    Or use on a regular bases.

5. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

maybe its the lifting for 25 yrs and truning 38 last month more than anything. I hurt now lol on nothing at all.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

yall should take the good advice being given JMO:cool:

7. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Hell your still a young stud. lol
    I got you by another 50%. :(
    Talk about ach, lol I just wish it was from some rolling now not from all the ones from the past! LOL LOL

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

lol i hear ya I was benching at least 315 since im 17 up to 455 at times ,cant even do what I was at 17 anymore to much pain

9. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Well my friend,
    You lead and set the questions for these people to know the truth about the sport and the rules..
    What really happens.
    You know, so why don't we let people know the real history, like:
    "dog fighters fight dogs to the death!" NO!

Like what is scratch in turn. ect.

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

so ur around my dad's age he grad from HS in 68

11. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

First off everything is open to debate wether you like it or not especially if you put it on a public board. Second are you trying to say that your opinion is the Gospel Truth of bulldogging and anyone that disagrees with you is wrong? LOL If you went to court you already have exposed yourself too much too the general public LOL and last but not least the court systems are a joke and for the court systems to be able to have the experience or even the eye to recognize the difference between a proffesional dogger and a ameture dogger is absurd LMAO.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

slowdown saiyagn he ain't telling you anything wrong. if he gives you advice bro you should listen. you would be only so lucky to know half of what nightmare forgot. slowdown bro & just listen.

14. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

When he said he went to court as an expert,i assumed he went as an expert of the breed.Not an expert of dogfighting.Knightmare could you clear this up.

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Dont get me wrong Im always open to advice but Im also experienced enough to know and have learned that ones word or advice is not law or the gospel truth take everything like a grain of salt.

Plus BB that saying is played out lol.....I would rather know what he remembered then what he forgot LOL

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Ok, we know some of the same people. Did this Lupe O. live in western NY?
    You may know one of my mentors Joe D. I am no rookie myself.

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

18. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

20. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Why I made this statement about to the death is because I have heard it over and over again and I would respond:

"if they fought them to the death how would know who won if they are both are dead??" :rolleyes:

I didn't say all the questions had to be to bright. LOL