1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

well i'm back

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gene_sanchez, Dec 7, 2006.

1. gene_sanchez

gene_sanchez Big Dog

hi everyone..sorry i've been away for a while i've just been really bust with school and work...i've been ok im just a little stressed because finals are coming up..but hopefully i'll do good...well since i've been gone i found a pitbull puppy on the side of the road..i was driving home and i saw a box with a pup in it so i decided to pull over..at first i thought it was dead because he wasnt moving..i pulled it out of the box and he started to move...well i took him home, washed him up..gave him something to eat..according to the vet hes only 3months old..well hes a good pup..not to sure if hes a mix but he looks more pit to me...well hows everyone else been?...hope to hear from everyone...

2. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Glad to have you back and please post pics!

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hey, Welcome back! Congrats on the new pup, cant wait to see some pics!

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Yeh wheres the pics? lol. Good to have ya back.

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Gene,

Man I thought you had moved to Estonia or something. Glad to see you posting again. Please stick around I have missed you greatly. How is the Family? Good news on the pup addition that is always a blessing.

God bless you and yours my friend,

William

6. gene_sanchez

gene_sanchez Big Dog

well the family is good...we actually moved in to a new house..it's alot bigger than our old one...after i finished up this semester of college i was thinking about joining the army...i would like to be a ranger or a vet tech...not to sure so if anyone has an opinion on it please let me know...i'll get pics up as soon as i can...well thanx for posting back...