1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Well established kennel or veteran underground dogman.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Tommygunn, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

akcdr954 you really don't understand what i posted that's not what im saying. so before you try & answer for someone else. get a clue about what it is your talking about.

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I thought BB was saying it's not so much the dog as the man behind the dog but I could be wrong.

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

don't matter what the dog is or what stock it off from. open, closed side of the road whatever because the men behind the dogs are what's important. where it's from has little barring if there in the hands of dipshi.

4. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Ua Ben ya made a good point but where would you prefer to get one from? Was just trying to ask a question in this thread as will all threads there will be dumb answers and good ones. It is the man behind the dog I agree. So if you are a good dogman it doesn't matter where ya get your dog?? I didn't start off the thread If you were an idiot or if you were a good dogman. No need to the answers people give will tell enough. With that said your sidetrack answer still had some knowledge in it. So thanks.

5. Zeuceone

Zeuceone Pup

Usually look for the ones with the biggest heads.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hell ill take a dog from tg! lol

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol

www.kijiji.com

8. phill

phill Top Dog

it is possible bolth can have equal dogs and be equal dogmen ,i also think that bolth of them now and days understand old school dogs are there old school ways are over ,,old timers and the new school dogman sometimes clash even though their intensions can be nearlly the same of that they expect in a bulldog one thing never buy a dog out of your local classified add

9. phill

phill Top Dog

i'll start by saying sorry tg again ... yeah there has been some good ones but what do you think the percentage of good ones to ok and crap ones ,,i would think over all go with someone who didn't breed their good stock a million times

10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I would have to say both.
    ''GOOD DOGS ARE WERE YOU FIND THEM''

11. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

as a hole this is true but not entirly i know a couple guys who breed for a living good honest guys guys who stand by their word guys who breed for a living yes but also to ensure good honest bulldogs are hitting the street allot of these guys have envested alot af time and money into what they are doing and push out some awsome animals but i do over all agree i my self wouldnt buy a dog from someone who breeds for a living unless i knew this person and what they are about

12. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Man I hate to say this.........but never again for me. Done done it once, that one didn't work out. Got another one right now, he would make a good pet if I had room for a house dog but I want BULLDOGS. Not sayin he don't breed good dogs, but for $800 I can get 3 pups off proven dogs and I can get all the info I need on the past 3 generations. Nothing against TG personally, he went farther than he had too to ensure I was happy, but too many things about my personal exp. with our dealings drove me the other way. And I've talked to other people who have dealt with him on a large scale and quit cause % were just too low. He does his thing, and he's left his mark in history as a great breeder, but I want to deal with someone who at least knows how many males and how many females he had in a pen before he sells one and when I send in for a ped I want the right ped.

14. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

15. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

i love it .............sorry lads ive been on the glen fidich,....................my tongue is a little loose,know what you like , and n=know what it looks like,..........................you will not be fooled by anyone...........good dogs are where you find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i would love to here those with the bottle to produce their own types??????????????????????
    it does not take a life time or 20 years of breeding.
    what planet are some of you on?????????????????????????????????/

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

it was just an example, my point is there are peddlers out there that peddle good stuff lol maybe rare but it happens

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

point is not to rush into a purchase. If you are trying to choose between one of the two then check out both thoroughly and give them equal opportunities. Whether its a small or large operation has no barring what-so-ever in what kind've dog you are gonna get. It has to do with the breeder, his knowledge and what he breeds for. Figure out what you want in a dog and then search for a breeder that breeds for that.

18. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

I have a good solid yard. Don't need to bring anything in from the outside to fuck things up. I know exactly what I have. I was just curious about ya'lls thoughts on the topic.