1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Welcome me... I am new here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jedidiah, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Pup

While I was in the Marine Corps I met a guy that said he bred dogs. He and I became close friends and in 2005 he gave me a female puppy and said I would do wonderful things with her. She grew up as a rooted part of our family and has produced, to my eyes, some of the most incredible animals on the planet. Their description isnt that far from my own. The most affectionate, powerful, determined, intelligent, majestic package ever created.
    I dont boast to have the purest of the pure, but every single dog on my pedigree can be traced to Hemphill/McCoy/Neblett/Lightner or pure Colby, Im talkin back to the Burkes Spring, the gas house, or the hutton famlly in every name.

Im here to continue my education with the minds of those here that want to continue the their legacies, their wealth or knowledge through experience, and memories with the young, eager, properly motivated people in the world today. (thats me) So talk to me! Teach me!
    Thanks and Cheers

2. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!

3. afros

afros Pup

hello and welcome

4. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

welcome man

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I feel like I may know you from another forum - if so - glad to see you on here. Welcome none the less. I am going to pm also.
    McCoy

6. stillborn

stillborn Banned

that makes me feel good to know there are some intelligent genuine individuals still out there that are open to processing proper information to learn a craft that takes decades. good luck in your search, as i think it's a good one. your well put description about these dogs was spot on, i think thats the initial draw for most of us.

7. widerange

widerange Big Dog

welcome glad to have you here

8. JohanM

JohanM Pup

i feel the froce is strong whit this one..

welcome!

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Glad that was you and also glad to see you get a wonderful welcome. we all seen the wild stuff on here. Its good to be in company of people around the dog world and usually the ones talkin smack are the ones that dont know lic. They are just trying to prove something, make money, or just look stupid...not sure. This forum is so large and hard to keep track of everyone unless they are active.

10. Damion

Damion Pup

welcome and thanks for your military service

11. Whats up dog world...welcome me im new here...and welcome here again j...and thnks for the military service again