1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weightpulling

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by AussieAPBT, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Hi guys, I have a 1 year old bitch and was wondering if someone could give me some advice on when it would be safe for her to start weighpulling and also what sort of weight I should start with? Thanks guys!

2. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

8 weeks is the best time to start, but you seem to have missed that by a bit....

They can start any age, just get a proper harness, and start very very very very very very small, build up very very very veeeerrrrryyyyy sllllloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwlllllyyyyyyyyyyy.

3. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

posted by Howardsperformancek9 omn gopitbull

4. Thanks Bas. That was very informative. Great info. I'm going 2 order her a harness and get started ASAP and i'll definately start off real slow. Thanks mate.

5. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Get that harness from Missy V. (BrownDog Design Harnesses) - she's got the best gear out there.

6. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

I get all mine from her. She just made us 3 more, she makes the best in the game

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

What you want a working breed not to work you want a fucking couch potato , oh i get it you want people to go on and keep fighting dogs that's not illegal and they don't get hurt :rolleyes: i'm sure in some cases when people don't have a clue what they are doing and don't use the right equipment it is bad for a dog but as long as you use the right equipment and know how to keep your dog in shape there isn't much of a problem health wise at all

8. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

The dog is Johhny Dee, he is owned by Steve Lewis, he's one of the best weight pull dogs in the world, and owned by one of the best weight pullers as far as i've heard.

9. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

why you on here then u clown? u got a problem with working dogs ? do u even own a pit? your a troll. crawl back in your office Ingrid![​IMG]