1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

weighted harness

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by c.knight, Aug 23, 2005.

1. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

2. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I wouldn't buy a damned thing from them......IMO they're idiots and shouldn't have these dogs. Ya want proof......click on breaking sticks, see what they're tryin to sell for breaking apart two dogs. A stun gun. Besides, I've seen much better weight harnesses elsewhere if you need to use one.

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

The bullyhouse sells garbage.All that is is a modified harness bought at Wal-Mart with a ankle weight attached to it.You can find better quality stuff then that you just have to look.

4. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

Can you show me the website for the weighted harnesses.

5. big r

big r Pup

Where can you purchase a better weighted harness? I have been looking all over. I'm looking to add size to my APBT. Any other suggestions?

6. c.knight

c.knight Big Dog

Great I Was About To Buy Can You Guys Gice Ma Any Other Websites For Better Weight Harness

7. SDPinoy

SDPinoy Pup

i must agree with eveyone here.. i think they're selling low quality products for high prices. they sell springpole for $65+$12 shipping, i made the same quality springpole for $20! and the stun gun? sounds like animal cruelty

8. GYD04

GYD04 Pup

9. ScrapPack

ScrapPack Big Dog

There is a guy in FTW, TX that used to make a weighted vest that could have 5lb weights added on to different parts of it. Good tool, I'd just be careful in the heat. .. . . I might google it and submit a link, or maybe an old Gazzette

10. No Mercy

No Mercy Pup

Thanks for the nice website

11. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

look closely. its a belt with a weight bolted to it and two leash ends that you hook to the dogs current collar or choke chain. it isnt even a harness.

12. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Oh and I just looked at the collars. the "handmade" ones look cheap. The last two collars they have for sale are good collars but you can get them from ding dog pet supplies (aka Dog lovers warehouse) on ebay for $23.99 with the buy it now option (we order alot of collars from them)

13. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

I agree dont use nothing from bullyhouse.My brother bought one for his dog the qaulity of the w.harness sucks.Remember when using one dont leave it on for a long period of time I'd say 10-20min. at the most.