1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weight Pulls

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by CynthiaATL, Nov 26, 2006.

1. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

I want to get my dogs into weight pulling. Does it matter if they are reg with a kennel club. I have 1 that is reg with ADBA and UKC. And I have 1 that isnt reg with any kennel club.

2. wally81

wally81 Pup

if they are reg. you can pull them in their reg. and the non reg dog they do have open classes and fun shows.

3. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Ok thank you. Now I need to find out where some are in the Metro Area of ATL. So if any1 has any info let me know! Thanks

4. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

There are a number of members on here that are part of the GA ADBA club and I'm sure they can assist you in any fun shows and upcoming events.

Best of luck and hopefully we'll see you at one of the shows.

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

You can pull your unregistered dog with any of the all-breed weight pull clubs. International Weight Pull Assn., American Pulling Alliance, United Pulling Federation. Also, if he's neutered, the UKC has one of those limited privlege programs where you can do their performance events.

6. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Yes the 1 that I do not have papers on is neutered. I'll call them and see if they have any info on it. Thanks ALL

7. diggit

diggit Banned

if you check the UKC and the ADBA and ect... sites that will tell you where they are at... also make sure you have a harness if you dont.