1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weight pulling in Texas

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by T&BS JACKDANIELS, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Im looking to get started in weight pulling with my female, I'm just having some trouble getting started. Does anyone know of somewhere in Texas where i could go and observe or talk to anyone that can help me. thanks

2. novato

novato Pup

Talk to Rich at tejaspits.com, he competes in weightpulling and he is in Texas.

3. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

theres a weight pull and show this weekend in cleburne, tx

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

What part of TX are you in? I know there is an active UKC club in Denton, and there are a few ADBA clubs that I'm not really familiar with. If you go to the respective registry's websites, you can usually find a listing of the clubs and events.

5. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

yes there are quite a few clubs in texas. and the show this weekend went great. im in the texoma club it is a good club to learn stuff about weight pulling. if you need any info about it just let me know and i will try to help you all that i can.