1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weight Pulling Cart

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by MOOT44, Jul 29, 2007.

1. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I was wondering if any of you have some blue prints or know where to purchase a weight pull cart. I am currently using a cart that does not have pneumatic wheels. (meaning two of the four wheels can turn) It does great, until my dog gets a little of course, then of course it starts to turn a little bit. I have looked through some of the archives and did not find too much about this topic.

What type of price range are we talking for a new cart, already made opposed to making one myself. Any information would be very helpful. If anyone has a old used one they'd like to sell, that would be an option as well. I am all the way in Michigan.

Thanks!

2. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

Anyone have any information? Anything would be helpful.

3. WWII

WWII Banned

PM coming....

4. wally81

wally81 Pup

i went to tractor supply and it was less than $100

5. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

Wally,

I think I have something similar to what you're talking about. I bought a monster cart. It holds 2,500 pounds. The main problem is that the wheels turn!! If the wheels did not turn, i'd be happier than Hugh Hefner. Did the cart you bought from TSC have pneumatic wheels? (Meaning they don't turn) That is my issue here. I am trying to simulate competitions. I just had a 10x40 foot cement slab poured in the back yard to pull on, carpet layed, etc. I just need the cart. Thanks for the post. WWII is trying to hook me up w/ his guy in Michigan that makes them.

Andrew

6. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Please, im interesed too on making a weight pulling cart. We got so far 4 nylon industrial use wheels, need some info or directions on doing the rest, we want it for personal use and training nothing serious but must be solid.

7. wally81

wally81 Pup

my wheels turn...but my dog knows which way to go...to me. you could always weld the wheels. i dont think you are going to be able to make a cart less then that. a sled yes cart no.

8. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

9. there giving away a rail system in DE this june, at the APA King of the rails weight pull. you can buy chances on it or you get a chance to win it when you enter the pull. here is a pic it is new would have only been pulled on 4 times when you get it.

[​IMG]