1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

weight pull supplies?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by bdub, Mar 12, 2010.

1. bdub

bdub Top Dog

does anyone know where i can get supplies to put on a weight pulling competition,rails and everything?
    im going to start up a weight pulling club and need to know where i can get the stuff to do it

2. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

went into my magic box and found this blackstarworkingdogs.com.i want to start a small local club for pit bulls who are not registered so more people can gat into it your dog does not have to be papered to pull weight.

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

im sure he wont mind me posting this
    jrpitdog makes them at a decent price
    might want to check with him to see if it works for you

4. bdub

bdub Top Dog

cool thanks

5. bdub

bdub Top Dog

which would be better,a wheeled pull cart or the rail version?

6. BAU

BAU Pup

Ken at blackstarworkingdogs.com is great guy and produces excellent quality rail systems. I have pulled on his system and another that he built and they are both some of the best.

7. bdub

bdub Top Dog

check out his site looks good,emailed him and he was quick with a reply,within a minute after i sent him the email,good guy