1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Weight Loss Tips.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edgan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Been busting ass in the gym hard. Up to 92 lbs lost now :)

2. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Take my hat of to you brother for that kind of weight loss...

3. Thanks Bauer :) Going for another 148

4. Hit the 100 lb mark today! :D

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

well done !! i lost 9 stone in 10 minutes , when the missus fcuked off ...lol

6. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Nice one jacko...

7. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

Good job boogie

8. Romulus

Romulus Pup

I have read out all your tips regarding the weight loss and this is the reason that i really to share these tips to friends and family members because there are number of the people who interested to lose the weight.

9. Julez

Julez Big Dog

YUP!!
    AND water fast regularly.. cleanses your body of "ick", making exercise easier. Also, black coffee, works to give you energy, and acts as a diuretic..
    B-12... I like Fenphedrine diet pills.. it has B-12, and tons of caffiene.. quicker and easier than making a pot of coffee...

10. Julez

Julez Big Dog

I quit drinking (Im a recovering alcoholic/attick) and dropped TONS of weight QUICK

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Solid advice David.

12. Armando

Armando Banned

Avoid to use supplements and pills for weight loss. Don't
    consider that plenty of water as and excessive quantity. Thats not wise. Not more than 18 glass a day.

13. Nicholas

Nicholas Banned

Here are some tips for weight loss:

Do exercises regularly,
    Eat m ore fresh fruits and vegetables,
    Avoid more fast foods,
    Drink plenty of water,
    Take green tea.

14. pit boss

pit boss Pup

This is what I do, granted I play semi pro football so this won't be for everybody. Right before a season before any training you have to detox. Its a big part of it. I drink lots of water throughout the day and I get in my sauna in the evening. I sit in there for about 45 minutes each night. For food I keep it simple. Breakfast I have 2 egg whites, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, small glass of oj, and a piece of lightly buttered wheat bread. Mid morning snake consists of a yogurt. Lunch ill have a small piece of grilled turkey breast and broccolli. My mid afternoon snake is just a handful of nuts. Dinner ill have a small piece of steak, brussel sprouts and a glass of water. This can all be changed to how you like it but I found this is a good diet in lossing fat fast. The key is to stay eating.

Once detoxed I hit the gym hard for 2 weeks alternating. Legs, arms and shoulder, chest and back. I do abs everyday.

I can easily blow up in the off season to my highest being 236 pounds and by doing what I just said I get down to 205 which is my playing weight.

Just thought I'd through this in here.

15. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Nice!!!! Did you hit your goal?

16. Want To Lose Fat?? Read This To Eat Right

Strength is significantly more than the specific health issue today. The records exhibit that it has hit the figures where the national health authorities in Us are unnerved by the up rising in the measure of people, who continue with weight.

Irritating!! It is without question, when the fat storing up shows an adequate association with the coronary sickness. There are examines at the raised sum to handle this, the dieticians proposing methodologies to the patients to get slimmer, the practice focuses enrolling a high number of conscious parts doing combating with the weight issues. Individuals have contrasted methodologies to fight the fluctuating level of fat in the unique figures. Whatever be the way, the destination is similar discarding fat!!

Might you be surprised accepting that some individual deduces 'expend eat fat lose fat??

You must be, and will be irrefutably captivated to know further if the proposal hails from the heading health experts working over the globe to get the heaviness numbers down. This is fortunately the exhibited assurance from the later test investigates. There are consuming systems which are outfitted for seething the plenitude fat in your build. A sound routine demands the base workout and physical practice notwithstanding, nonetheless this recuperations one from the brain boggling consuming regimen programs which are testing to oblige in the possessed datebook.

What Is The Right Food??

There are huge bunches. Undoubtedly more than you may have recognized, to add to the delight of your taste buds!! This is what is Dr. Charles celebrated around the globe E-book 'Fat Loss Factor' all about. The American examiner and authority, Dr. Charles has been in the expansive research identifying with consuming system and sustenance, and has had a tendency to the issue of fat total stunningly in his work. He has tried diverse things with the sustenances which are fundamental to supervise the fat collection in the people, who assume they are innately fat.

The book is a brilliant combining of the nutritious diets and the direct workouts, which can offer you a to a great degree robust lifestyle. It could be a bewildering serve to the consuming regimen bound strugglers who have seen nothing working thusly. The exercises are to a great degree clear and lively, unlike the troubling hourly workouts in the amusement focuses. There are illuminations about the feasibility of the consuming philosophies and the exercises to some extent. This will block any inquiries on the off chance that you stretch over the worth of the induced consuming regimen.

No Medications At All!!

This means the last goodbye to the fat seething pills that various find obligatory. The right diet and the reliable workouts are the fundamental demands to seethe the richness unnecessary fat in the stomach. The book goes ahead to talk over the recognized organs partially, which is informational in supporting the fitness in the long run. Besides, there are some awe inspiring systems run in distinctive urban regions which are proposed to the American subjects. With each part, the onlooker hints at change well versed about the ways he can lead a sound lifestyle.

Wrapping up everything, get in summon of your physical make-up with this astoundingly proposed Ebook

17. nelson111

nelson111 Banned

Many people have weight problem. Two years ago I was also facing this problem and was a fatty boy. Once I went to my uncle house in India and my aunt suggest me food that proves good to lose weight. Seven foods that are good to lose weight are:-
    1. Salad
    2. Green Tea
    3. Pears
    4. Soup
    5. Olive Oil
    6. Grapefruit
    7. Vinegar
    These foods are really good to lose weight and I think everyone should try these who is facing weigh problem.

18. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

It's all about quantity man.. everything in moderation.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Eat more spinach.