1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

(WCC'S) Kitten's Devil Deacon R.O.M.

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ohpitbulls, Jan 15, 2011.

1. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

2. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Colby dogs aren't saposed to be red rednose Is what I'm getting at. Thought most bulldoggers knew that.
    Difference between red blacknose and red rednose

3. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

again bushwhached..recessive genes pop out in certain breedings...though real bulldoggers knew that..lmfao.

Jerzboy42084 likes this.
  4. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

So what are you getting at?
    The man posted a pedigree of a dog pretty much saying "LOOK a red rednose Colby dog". At closer inspection of the ped you can clearly see where the color came from. Just pointing it out for anyone who missed it.
    No harm no foul.

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Just sayin that could be why redboy produces red reds also.locked in recessive genes can pull back genes from previous breedings..all i been sayin.

6. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Not sure your making sense to me but heavy Redboy usually means red nose. Thats a given.

7. puppdlr

puppdlr Pup

Notice where the challenge to come up with facts was ignored ,Called ducking in the game. Why? too much at stake for the guessers. So,the hell with facts ,listen to my guessing ,while I prove how uneducated I am.Lou would talk about making matings, it was important to sell the whole litter,so he tried to get all different colors,to please the market.All beginners should get a colby dog,and then ,move up.Lou knew colors well and if we were interested,we would have listened. He did say when asked if the family threw red noses,one out of thousand,[and he had the numbers to prove it.] Hijack this thread,or do the DNA[in a peer reviewed manner].Or start a thread on colby's honesty,Any idea what his job was?He was a salesman ,traveling salesman.A lot of people will tell you what you want to hear,when they sense you are an uneducated noob. Heard the youngster ask a real dog man at a fun show for help straitening out the obvious problem. he was told it would take too much time. personally,we think it can't be done. Have a nice day.

8. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

All beginners should get a Colby Dog? Well then, How and when? Did u know how long the waiting list is to get a pup from Jack Colby? About 2years. & Pete sells his as soon as they can be Shipped , A REAL 100% LINE BRED COLBY APBT is Very hard to get. So who's got them 4 sale ?

9. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

You got one Dex. Can't be that hard.

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

11. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Careful what you say and to whom. I know only 1 Bushwick. I doubt it is the father, my road dog, but if it is the son, McCoy don't temp faith. I was suppose to meet him at the show last year.
    His son is a pro boxer. Keep it real and direct and factual please.

12. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Cream wasn't sold to Brian by Mike. Rob Powell and I took Brian Cream and Fletcher DG (brother to Meatman's Dog King 2xw).
    Cream quit in 10 that day.

I seen many off Syco bred to his sister like Redman that Eric owned. Some had heart but many wasn't worth a bet.

13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I bought pair over 3 years ago, Well then - Lets see if u can get 1 now ?
    lol !!!

14. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

How real do want to get?
    It is a fact Red Boy was a game dog and a 2xw and produced really game dogs.
    Explain why all of a sudden generations of inbred curs produced a really game dog like Red Boy.
    Explain how Jeff who cured was inbred and produce game dogs?
    Better yet Jeff was inbred of a cur Sarge, Sarge did win 1 then cured.
    So how does generations of inbred cur dogs produce generation of game dogs?

15. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Wow if Online Pedigree says so, it must be true. LOL. Come on, none of this stock came down completely from John P. Colby.

16. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

:bsflag:

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Good point. I too thought it was down from Teal bred dogs, not Colby directly so how does Lou or his brother Mike would know?

18. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Heres my pair.......they r adba apbts
    Pit Bull Forums

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

20. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

My buddy just got two from peter. It didn't sound all that tough to me.