1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ways to Strengthen the Mouth

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

more pics of Boe

Attached Files:

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

You're right. We don't know the answers to everything. But what most of us do know is how to properly take care of our dogs, how to keep our dogs' living areas neat & sanitary, & mostly, we know to put down a human aggressive apbt. So there's a group of people breeding a specific line for this unbecoming & damning trait? Then they should be "discarded" just like their dogs. I'm totally disgusted.

You said you shouldn't have posted the pics now? That's wrong. What you should've thought about & done is clean up the mess that even you said is a problem. But instead of cleaning it up, all you can say is you just should have not posted the pics. Amazing...........

I hope for humans' sake, none of your dogs ever have a remote chance of getting a hold of one. And for your dogs' sake, I hope you wake up & act like a man should & put the care & health of his dogs above training them & instilling a hard bite. And don't worry about your "much respect" comments. Talk doesn't work for me, actions do. So until then, good day.

D.R KING likes this.
  3. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Thank you SFK, i meant to say i was a lady and not a sir..

4. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

Well lady, i see someone has given a degree in speaking bs. So is everyone saying that none of their dogs will bite, bark, growl, etc if not provoked. I guess when people really loves dogs that feel they know EVERYTHING... u guys have be kidding, lol. i dont like the fact that he is the way he is (biting anything) Again i say i dont train my dogs to do anything. Maybe someone should throw you a tire so u could keep your mouth shut.

5. NoSchwag

NoSchwag Pup

Anyway, a good way to strengthen the mouth is one of those blue raquet balls.

6. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

WTF, i didnt make my dog like this. I dont like the fact that my dog is like this. But if he wasnt like this, he would have been stolen a long time ago. R u guys saying that it is wrong to own a dog this human aggressive? Im not understanding. Anybody who owns dogs and breeds them know that people are thiefs and will steal your dogs, so y have a "cur" that will go freely. There is no point in that. I would rather have a dog that will bite someone tryna steal it than 2 have a dog that wags his tail everytime someone comes 2 it........NO RESPECT!

7. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

No that is not what we're saying..ANY dog can bite if provoked..ANY dog! but you say this dog will bite anything and anyone who comes near him except you. this is a big risk..you say u've only had him off his chain twice. i wouldn't want any of my dogs living on a chain their whole life and never be able to get off..(my personal dogs are inside)..but even the other owners with dogs on chains take their dogs off all the time and give them the proper care and exercise they need. I'm not trying to jump down your throat, i'm just trying to help educate you on the fact that a pitbull is not supposed to be human aggressive and if you come around one that is..it truely does need to be put down. there can be no good in this animal. I will bet that 99% of everyone on here who are experienced and responsible apbt owners, would put that dog down if it were theirs...or if someone had the same thing happen to one of their dogs right now, they would put it down. just think about it and what's best for you and your dogs..what happens if animal control comes around?? the dog living in those conditions and no one can come around..they will for sure take the dog...you just need to think about it.

8. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

Did you fall off something and bump your head?, mia's post are far from bs....she gives it like it needs to be told but you dont wanna hear it. Pitty.

All your doing is making excuses why your dog like that, but not trying to do anything about it. If it was my dog, he would have been gone a long time ago. People can steal my dogs, hell they can walk up right in the house and pick one from out their cages and be on your way......pitbulls are supposed to love people, if they dont...somethings wrong

9. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

1. I said the dog will bite anything someone touches. 2. He will bite anyone. (Y would i want other people touching my dogs) 3. Who says that the pit bull is not supposed to be human aggressive. In fact who knows how the pit bull came about?????? Everyone is feeding off the same bullcrap and knows whats best for everyones dogs. I bet there are a lot of people who wouldnt mind their dog being human aggressive under some circumstances.

10. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

OK .. Personally I think this thread is going wayyy off a shakey topic to begin with. . Can we please end this now???? Seriously..its starting to be a bunch of bickering back and forth. Can you guys take it private now??

Ways to strengthin mouth... hmmmm.. funny.. wasnt this the same person who would rather strap a muzzle to the dog?

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I concur.

12. D.R KING

well if I wanted a guard dog I would get a rottweiler no problem, but these are pitbulls were talking about, their not bred to be human aggressive!

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

The people in our history who created the breed!

14. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

Who are those people?? Dont forget its HIS STORY not the WHOLE STORY

15. Marty

Marty Guest

How long have you owned pitbulls ?
    I have 20+ yrs with them, I have taken care of over 100 dogs everyday for at least 12 months and handled everyone, never have I came across a pitbull that would bite you, if I did it was culled, there is no place in this world for an APBT that bites, this is how these dogs were breed for 100s of years, so why is it now that its ok :(

16. D.R KING

well thats it, we're done here

you shouldnt own this breed if you feel that way, I feel sorry for your dogs.....

17. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

KnottyBoyNC…if you don’t like your dog acting the way he does, then start working him! It sounds like he is very frustrated and bored, rightfully so too. But by letting him rot on a chain will only make him worse! If you’re unable to meet his needs, find someone who is will to. Since you're only offering him minimal, do you expect anything more than that from him?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2005
  18. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

Being a "cur" has NOTHING to do with human aggression.....So you consider a dog a "cur" if it goes freely with a stranger?????

19. Marty

Marty Guest

Read this its not a pure breed dog, but this is what the pitbulls should be able to take without lashing out.
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=49919#post49919

Quote=Benedict told police the three teens were walking around town sometime after midnight when they came upon C.C. tied outside. She began barking at them.

One of the three untied the dog and the group led her to a bike path. Benedict told police they took turns punching and kicking the animal, which he described to police as being a "friendly" dog.

According to Linthicum, a necropsy conducted on C.C. by a local veterinarian uncovered "multiple lacerations" on the dog's face and head, with "at least 20" wounds on the body. The top of the dog's skull was soft to the touch, and the animal suffered a possible skull fracture. Its neck was lacerated so deeply that blood vessels were exposed. It had been stabbed in the chest, eyes and muzzle, and there were cuts on the dog's eyelids.

Benedict told police he hit the dog "at least three times" and "cut and stabbed the dog's throat two or three times."

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.