1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ways to Strengthen the Mouth

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by Rocky H. Balboa, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

An old timer told me once a good way to build mouth is to get the dog a beef bone and give it to him once every other day for 15 minutes.You'll be suprised how much bone he can whittle off it in that period of time.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I just love this pic! I need to try this with my dogs!

3. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

lol, c'mon, the dog doesnt try 2 bite me, but he will bite anyone else. he trys to bite anything i touch. i am not that stupid to keep a dog that will bite me. YOu would have to be here 2 believe me, then u would understand y all that stuff is still there.

4. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

if the dog bites or tries to bite time to lay him to rest quick like imo

5. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

the dog doesnt try to bite me...I REPEAT. i dont have problem with him trying 2 bite other people b/c no one should try to touch him anyway.

6. SFK

SFK Top Dog

1) If you read my post I said that using smaller bait KEEPS them from using incisors, & forces them to get a deeper bite.
    2) If your dog is that human aggressive he need to be put down. Unless you live on an island! yeah, yeah, nobody should be near him, but what if something happens to a kid? Do you even give a shit?
    Any dog that will bite someone that quick is no good for the hunt either.

7. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

I hope you dont have any kids or live near any..if thats they way you think..sad just sad

8. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

Y does everyone think they know the answer to everything? Like I said before you arent here so u dont know anything. I know how "Boe" is and i am responsible enough to have him where he is. If I know he would bite a human y would i have him in a community or something. I know what im doing. Im not just some guy out in the streets who just has dogs in his backyard cause their pit bulls.

9. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I'm going to say one thing & then I'm going to let this go...
    I would NEVER own a dog that I could'nt take off a chain & walk, work on my own. PERIOD... Ya Feel Me??

10. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

;) ;) YA hit the nail on the head...ding ding we have a winner...LOL;) ;)

11. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

Much respect SFK, but i did not know he would turn out like this. I have grown 2 love this dog and i will not put him 2 sleep. Its not my fault that he's that protective or some say crazy.

12. Marty

Marty Guest

In the third pic there is no water, and there is "NO" excuse for the mess, if you can not control your dog something is wrong!

13. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

my point exactly, everyone knows everything! Thats the third pic. Just cause you dont see doesnt mean its not there. if i took the pic for u 2 see that the dog had water i woulda took a picture of the damn water bucket. I can control my own dog, if i couldnt then that wouldn't make it my dog! None of my dogs are undershot or anything all of them have water, none of the dogs in my gallery have the shirts that everyone is so caught up on. But if u want 2 make it like im cruel and dont know what the hell im doing, y dont u come get the damn shirts out yourself!!!!!

14. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

If he was my dog..he would be put to sleep..pitbulls are not bred to be human aggressive..if..just if something did happen and this monster got off..then it would just be another bad statistic and another pitbull in the wrong...why is this guy like this? i have never seen a mad pitbull..ONLY if the owner taught him that????? this dog also doesn't look very healthy..now i understand he's never hardly been off the chain and all, but he has quite a few scars, and all that mess can not be healthy....u say u can take him off his chain?? well take him off, put him on another chain, then cut..with a knife all the junk off..make sure he has plenty of fresh water too!

15. Marty

Marty Guest

I can be there in like 5hrs, and I will show you how to handle your dog
    And theres no need to get upset we did not post these pictures you did! sorry

16. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

Some pit bulls are bred 2 be human aggressive, there is a line of Methena dogs that are known as Human Biters. He is in a place where he cant get to any humans. I didnt teach him anything. How can u say that the dog doesnt look healthy when most of the dogs up ribs show. he has water also sir

17. KnottyBoyNC

KnottyBoyNC Big Dog

He will definitely bite you, but that would be your fault b/c i told u that he would. The only reason i am getting upset b/c people are jumping to conclusions like i am not taking care of my dogs. I love this site and definitely wouldnt post pics of them if i knew i wasnt taking care of them. The trash (shirts, torn up buckets, and wood from doghouses) is a major problem and i shoulda thought about posting the pics before i did. But my intentions was to help another guy. Not be ganged up on b/c people think the know the answers 2 everything... Much Respect

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2005
  18. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Who ever breeds the man aggressive pitbulls need to be shot..excuse me for that..but that is not what this breed is supposed to do..only dog aggressive..never ever should they even think about being man aggressive unless it's a protecive situation where someone is meaning harm to his owner. maybe it was just the pics..he is a good looking dog, but just needs a little TLC starting with a nice long bath, while bathing him try to clean up his area...hell my dogs ribs show..that's not what i was refering to, the apbt is supposed to slightly show the ribs and be well tucked up...however you should not see hip bones stick out excessively. i was meaning by the scars and his coat conditions..i understand he's outside and all and all dogs get dirty..so that's y i'm saying maybe it was just the pictures..do you have any other pics of this guy boa?

19. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

If this dog really is a problem like your saying..extreme human aggressive, then you should really consider him being put down..if not, then you really do need to have him neutered ASAP! you don't want any pups out of him with the chances of human aggression. Back in the old days when they had pit fights, handlers would switch dogs..therefore showing no human aggression..if they were meant to be human aggressive there is no way anyone would stand in a pit w/two game dogs going at it...but then again, this was back in the old days...but my suggestion to you is this...if you want a human aggressive dog..get a cocker spaniel..because they'll do the trick..i know this, my grandmother breeds them..and she's just as nuts as they are!

20. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Knotty, I can understand getting attached. Believe me. But the thing is... this fraternity, these animals, what they mean to us.. It's a much bigger picture than one can see on an individual basis. (I know I said I'd shut up)
    Sometimes we have to make decisions based on the greater good. I love all of my dogs, some mean more to me than others but I still care deeply for them all. I believe you take care of your animals, I am not questioning that in any way. What I am saying is if your dog possibly poses a substantial threat to other people you have to love the BREED enough to make the right decision. As far as people breeding human aggressive bulldogs intentionally... they are worthless. They don't deserve to shovel the shit of this breed.

BTW devilben is a young lady & not a bad lookin one at that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.