1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Way to Go Jesse James !!!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by MoPulldogs, Jul 27, 2006.

1. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

2. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

LOL

"Cisco, why'd ya kill Rudy?!" :rolleyes:

4. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I was trying to remember that dog's name. A prime example of someone not understanding his own breed of dog. I'm sure he received a lot of "tips" from Pit Bull owners after that episode. ;)

5. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

He used to have a couple of APBTs, but if I remeber correctly, there was a fight that one did not survive. I do love his bikes, to bad he retired.

6. Suki

Suki Guest

too funny, 14rock!!!!!

good article. VERY :cool: sign!!!!!(I'm glad it's 'spike less'!)

7. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Been there, good food! Big burgers, dogs love 'em!

8. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

HAHAHA, speaking of Jesse James, I want to share a totally un-dog-related tidbit that my friend just shared with me earlier today.

My friend used to work at the Babies R Us in Pleasanton, CA, and when Jesse was still with his kid's mom (I'd say sometime in '99/'00), he came in to buy a bunch of baby furniture for the new arrival. Well this day also happened to be Halloween and my MALE friend was dressed as a pregnant woman, full make-up and all. He had bought a wig, but his head was shaved so it was bugging the heck out of his scalp, so he ended up ditching the wig early in the day. He said Jesse and whoever he was with (his in-laws or parents) were just staring at him like he had just landed from Mars or something. He asked them if maybe they were a little skeptical in trusting the safety of their baby to a guy in a dress. Jesse said, "Yes, it's a little unusual." HAHAHA I bet he can still remember that one to this day.

As for the burgers, I'd love to try them sometime! Hopefully I can get to LA before I die (although I don't see any REAL reason why I would WANT to do that).