1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Water !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by RedNoseGurl, Apr 18, 2007.

1. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Ok so its 11 days to the fun show and i take jsutice swimming yesterday...she freaking loved it....swam around the whole entire lake !

Well my problem now is that she gained 5 lbs at the lake !!!!! Double You Tea Eph man !!! How do i get rid of this water or bloat....she's really gassy today.....

Do i keep swimming her ? Or do i just give up on this ? She likes it...its good but i dont know how to deal with the aftermath lol !

Ang

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/coppertonebaby/april2007/

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Sounds like she swallowed a lot of water & air. She's getting rid of the air on her own, but the water she will have to either pee it out or sweat it out.

3. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

We usually go swimming in a doggie pool...and i figure she doesnt drink or bloat there cos of the chlorine....maybe she was just having alot of fun yesterday...she's come down a little...but ive been running her on the mill twice a day now to try and get rid of it...

Has anyone else had this happen ? Please post up. What are your opinions on oval or gripe water for this ?

4. As said before, it sounds like a lot of water and air intake. I wouldn't recommend running her to try to get rid of it though...it isn't fat that she swallowed....;) LOl...but I am thinking, it it were me, I would get sick from running and being bloated! JMO

5. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Thats what someone Pm'd me......they said to run her so she pukes it up . ?

6. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

Let her get rid of it on her own. No need to make her vomit unless she's been poisoned.

7. bad idea. if anything just limit her water intake for the next 2 or 3 days. simple as that. take her out often for breaks. if she's properly house trained she will more than likely go everytime you take her out. mine do even if it's been just a little while ago.

8. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Did she eat right before or after her exercise?Your dog could possibly have bloat,fluids (water) and gasses get trapped in the stomach causing the abdomen to become distended.Bloat can be fatal!if you see your dog acting restless or attempting to vomit without being able to,also alot of drool,get her to the vet.I would not try to have her "run it off" if it is bloat,more exercise will make it worse.

9. Attila

Attila Guest

lol, it will um...it will drain. lol no worries. it is the best conditioner but they drink allot of it. It will clean out the kidneys. that run home should be eventfull. stop pee stop pee. what fun.

10. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Thanx guys....no its not bloat my lil chihuahua just got over that.....from getting into her food lol.....lil bugger.

She seems to be doing better...i can see her waist now lol....its 9 days to the fun show so i wanted to have her where i thought she should be and then get more ideas and help from people there....i didnt wanna take her all bloated and have them be like well you need to work on that ......lol .......